Deleted

Former EA CEO speaks up.

Former EA CEO John Riccitiello speaks up about EA and their business plans.

So what do you think? Does he speak the truth in the video, or is he just upset that he lost his position as the CEO?
    Do you think that this is the way EA thinks about their customers?
    Do you think it's just speculations and rumors?

Personally, i don't like EA.
    I hate all the DLC:s they have and i hate that they buy up smaller companies and destroy their franchise.

EDIT: Whoops. turns out it wasn't John Riccitiello. That fuckup is on me, my bad.
    If a mod reads this, can you edit the title?

NOTE: It's a parody
    In case you missed the edit note above..
    Last edited by mmocbe88c133e3; 2013-05-14 at 11:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    You're a tool.
    Uh..
    Thanks for your opinion..i guess?
    Mind explaining why?

That guy got fat fast......

It's all well and good saying that as a FORMER CEO but if you've not go the balls to speak up, and make those changes while your opinions means a damn, then fuck you.

This guy is trying to score brownie points with the gaming community. I say; "Fuck you"

That's not John Riccitiello, just so you know. But yes, the video speaks the truth, they release crap games that people buy every year because...yeah....smart.

Deleted
    this is obviously not him (see pics on link http://mashable.com/2013/03/18/ea-ceo-steps-down/ )

But he has a point if you dislike EA stop buying their games.

Oh for the love of god its a parody.

Also. him stepping down meant /fucking nothing/. When a CEO of a major company "steps down", the receive several million dollars (if not billion in some cases) of severance money. CEO swapping is literally a PR stunt that makes people think that the company is going to go through some AMAZING CHANGES now that the nasty old fuckface who made all those mistakes is gone.
    Last edited by moveth; 2013-05-14 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Oh for the love of god its a parody.
    Yeh - Never seen the guy before, so a quick google reveals this clearly isn't this dude. Oh well! He got me ^^

Deleted
    Hah, well guess that explains it if he wasn't the real CEO..
    Well that fuckup is on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Hah, well guess that explains it if he wasn't the real CEO..
    Well that fuckup is on me.
    Do you watch fox news too?

Deleted
    Kinda miss leading title as this is NOT the former CEO of EA...

It is fun though, and a lot of it feels true lol.

Deleted
    No need to be spiteful.

Deleted
    Even though it's a parody, it's still a great video, would have loved it to be genuine though.
    But as a CEO i'm not sure you would score a lot of good points by speaking ill like that about your former company?

Yeah, blatant parody. The title gives it away: "If Electronic Arts were 100% honest with us..."

Even former CEO's would never badmouth their old company. Probably NDA'ed to boot to make sure they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    Even though it's a parody, it's still a great video, would have loved it to be genuine though.
    But as a CEO i'm not sure you would score a lot of good points by speaking ill like that about your former company?
    The world of Corporate Business is very harsh and strict.

Bad mouth your former company, chances are you'll lose your current job, and never get hired again. Companies run of reputation and marketing. Lose them, and you lose your company.

Deleted
    Keep going, you're nearly at 100% asshole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this a parody video post I'm going to close this to avoid any mis-interpretation and thread derailment.