Poll: Which will you most likely play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question Will you play Hearthstone or Hex?

I've been excited by hearthstone for a while now but after seeing Hex, I'm blown away by it's size and complexity. Hearthstone now seems to be more for casuals and Hex for the hardcore players with serious dedication. I'll probably end up trying both before deciding which I like better, but I'm really leaning towards Hex already. It seems like a much more immersive game with greater rewards. Which will you play?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Never even heard of Hex. And yes, Hearthstone is intended to be "casual" and fun, not hardcore.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Never even heard of Hex. And yes, Hearthstone is intended to be "casual" and fun, not hardcore.
    mfw it's on the front page

10+ Year Old Account
    probably hearthstone, but only on IOS, doubt i will play on PC.
    dragonmaw - EU

Hearthstone on PC and on my iPad. If i wanted a "Hardcore TCG" I would go back to Magic. Hearthstone is gonna a good game to play when your gettin it done in the bio or are chatting with friends in vent.

Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    mfw it's on the front page
    Can be quite easy to skip to the forums and not read the front page. Especially when the part about Hex is right at the bottom of the post, so you'd need to scroll down to actually see it.

To answer the question, I'll definitely be playing Hearthstone. Hex I'm not sure, but it looks pretty interesting.

Definitely Hearthstone. Hex seems much more hardcore and as cool as it sounds and looks it doesn't draw me in really... Hearthstone on the other hand has its charms and appeal to me. So I'll look at Hex and see what it has to offer, but I've never been a TCG guy so Hearthstone seems like the better game for me, being more casual and all.

Why is "neither" an option? The only game I currently play is WoW, and I don't really have time for anything else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue The Shaman View Post
    Hearthstone on PC and on my iPad. If i wanted a "Hardcore TCG" I would go back to Magic. Hearthstone is gonna a good game to play when your gettin it done in the bio or are chatting with friends in vent.
    Hex won't really be hardcore TCG because its online only. True hardcore TCG is like you mention Magic, however MMOTCG will be Hex and only Hex so far and also Magic on a computer isn't as fun as in person

Deleted
    Not sure, will give both a go for sure but I think I will start with Hearthstone.

Never really got into any TCG and I have to admit Hearthstone (and now Hex) has me quite intrigued I think it could be a very fun casual iOS thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to give both a go. I've already backed Hex on kickstarter and will try out Hearthstone as soon as it becomes available. Digital TCG just seems more appealing to me than physical TCG for some reason.

If it's free and not p2w I'll play it (at least once).

EDIT: Ah! Just looked into Hex and I now I remember the details. I will definitely be playing both Hex AND Hearthstone.
    I'm still thinking about it...

if hearthstone comes to iphone, i'll prolly play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had a choice, I would pick Hearthstone.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    I will pick Hearthstone but i may try HEX

Absolutely no reason to try both of them out. After playing them both on release I'll make the informed decision.

Hex looks and sounds like a jab at Hearthstone to be honest. I don't support the shrewd behavior of businesses creating competition of an unreleased product. Will definitely be playing Hearthstone (Not to mention Hex just sounds like its trying too hard to be like WoW with the factions and races thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Why is "neither" an option? The only game I currently play is WoW, and I don't really have time for anything else.
    What is this blasphemy

hmm from the looks of it, probably Hearthstone. Hex looks very similar to MTG so i'll definitely give it a try tho

neither card games are so 1991