Last night I got a Flawless Beast Battle-stone during a DUNGEON. What?!!?

I was running normal oculus, through dungeon finder, on my monk last night. I had my feline familiar, my favorite pet, by my side.
    Midway through the run, the on screen notification graphic says You have looted Flawless Beast Battle-stone.

Huh?! I had no idea you can get stones through dungeons (can you?)
    My group had no idea where it came from either...
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can drop from anything but the chance is very very very low. I had one out of a tank bag, got one off of a random mob in Jade Forest...it happens.

Did you finish the instance and get a Misty Satchel of Exotic Mysteries?

Thanks for quick response! Honestly I was stunned. Now my feline familiar is rare quality!
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Did you finish the instance and get a Misty Satchel of Exotic Mysteries?
    Occulus is a level 70+ dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Occulus is a level 70+ dungeon.
    I meant any bag really - I just named the current content bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't seen a single stone, had to buy two off the AH for 4k a pop . Is it me or is RNG getting worst and worst during this X-Pac. Its like everything in WoW now is gated by a slot machine.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.