Deleted

coming back to d3

hi,

at d3 release i played the first month and stopped with a mage at infero act 3 and a 52 monk because with the time it was going to do the same thing over and over
    Now i'm thinking about to begin again cause some of my friends are more and more getting back to d3 and i wanted to ask if something has changed and what ? cause they cant really tell me something or are they just bored of wow and want to kill time with d3 ? :/

Deleted
    Well i recently returned and here are some of the points that stood out to me as new things since i also stopped within the first month of the games release.
    - Nv (Nephalor Valor) Stacks going up to 5. Providing more xp / gold / magic find!
    - Demonic Essences - Crafting material used to create better ilvl items then was possible before.
    - Keywardens + Keys & Infernal machines. If you don't know about this just google it, good concept that adds extra to the game.
    - Going with the previous of keys & machines you can do the UBER bosses with them. They drop special items that let you craft very sexy Hellfire rings (not to sexy but the XP boost is nice for paragon level)
    - Paragon Leveling - Leveling up to 100 (after 60 then you start at 1 para). Each level increasing ur gold & magic find.
    - Grouping up now gives an buff for each player in the group increasing drop chances & XP gained.
    And much more things i guess .. just log in and try to play with some friends, i enjoy the game so fuck all the D3 haters!

10+ Year Old Account
    BoA craftable gear, as well, that you can make for yourself or leveling alts with level 60 recipes. These pieces (archon) usually have a specific stat in a range followed by randoms. Like the strength shoulders are always strength with random stats.

The gameplay is very fun no doubt about it. Just be prepared too farm alot and not even get near some of the best gear, if u dont want too use Real money auction house. So if u dont mind many people have much better gear than you from playing 100hours, when u played 400 hours. then go for it. you will enjoy it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GregDub View Post
    Well i recently returned and here are some of the points that stood out to me as new things since i also stopped within the first month of the games release.
    - Nv (Nephalor Valor) Stacks going up to 5. Providing more xp / gold / magic find!
    - Demonic Essences - Crafting material used to create better ilvl items then was possible before.
    - Keywardens + Keys & Infernal machines. If you don't know about this just google it, good concept that adds extra to the game.
    - Going with the previous of keys & machines you can do the UBER bosses with them. They drop special items that let you craft very sexy Hellfire rings (not to sexy but the XP boost is nice for paragon level)
    - Paragon Leveling - Leveling up to 100 (after 60 then you start at 1 para). Each level increasing ur gold & magic find.
    - Grouping up now gives an buff for each player in the group increasing drop chances & XP gained.
    And much more things i guess .. just log in and try to play with some friends, i enjoy the game so fuck all the D3 haters!
    This pretty much sums it up.

Also, when legendaries drop they are almost impossible to miss. They have a unique sound, put a star on your minimap, and emit a beam of light. Heres an example:

Theres also a monster power setting in your options menu. Enable it, and you can upscale the difficulty of whatever you are doing from 1 to 10. Just playing on mp1 on Inferno difficulty makes all rare drops behave as lvl63 items.
    Last edited by Zenko; 2013-05-14 at 07:27 PM.