Deleted

Finally got 4 pieces of T15. Questions.

Hey.
    As title says I was able to afford second set bonus and here I am to ask some questions for you.
    Main thing is should I stick with AR glyph anymore?
    Also matter of opening. My sequence looking now:

prepot/stealth macro
    RvS with Shadow Focus talent
    SS x2
    SnD
    SS
    KSpree on Shallow Insight
    SS to dump energy
    AR

But with 2 pieces should I force to get 1 Anticipation stack to get longer SnD or stick with sequence I am having now?
    Last edited by mmocde5d4873a0; 2013-05-14 at 07:15 PM. Reason: visual

Yes, you definitely still want the glyph. Even with a .5s gcd it can be difficult to use all that energy.

Open with Ambush, not RvS. I'm pretty sure Amb > SnD > RvS > SS to low energy > KSp > SS some more > AR+SB > Evisc > normal rotation is the generally accepted optimal opener.

I'm not exactly sure what your last question is about, but... The 2pc just adds time to your finishers with a duration, it doesn't utilize your Anticipation charges to add the duration. Ex: You have 5 cps, hit SnD, SnD is 6cp duration, you have 0 cps; you have 6 cps, hit SnD, SnD is 6cp duration, you have 1cp.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2013-05-14 at 07:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Ex: You have 5 cps, hit SnD, SnD is 6cp duration, you have 0 cps; you have 6 cps, hit SnD, SnD is 6cp duration, you have 1cp.
    Anticipation doesn't grant you combo points on non-damaging abilities like SnD, but yes :P
    Definitely keep the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Anticipation doesn't grant you combo points on non-damaging abilities like SnD, but yes :P
    Definitely keep the glyph.
    I meant the Anticipation charge stays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I meant the Anticipation charge stays.
    Right. I was pretty sure before checking it that I have to pool additional combo point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post
    Right. I was pretty sure before checking it that I have to pool additional combo point.
    No, you don't have to pool an additional cp. Anticipation charges have absolutely 0 effect on any finisher ever.

You be assassination :-p

Infracted: trolling
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-05-15 at 08:05 PM.