Poll: And the next Warchief is....

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Thumbs down Wouldn't it be cool if Blizzard actually let us pick the next Warchief?

I know this will never happen and I'm sure they have an awesome story to finish up Mists, but wouldn't it be awesome if they let us, the players, vote on who we would want as the next Warchief?

Just for the fun of it, lets see how this might go.....who would you pick for Warchief? Why?

Edit: apparently people misread the word fun and are taking it super srs. Of course Blizz would never do something like this, so for everyone being all like 'this is a horrible idea!' - yes, it can be. But, you're still not answering the question, and it isn't like this is an actual poll that they are actually going to do, so camel down. I will make it bold so you can understand. Really just curious to see who people would pick. I've thought about a few ways this actually could be implemented, but - as I said - I know Blizzard wouldn't do something like this.

(Patch 5.4, watch there be a vote or something.....just because I said that. Lol)
    Last edited by Magepot; 2013-05-13 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote for Sylvanas. I want to see evil in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Sargeras - he gets shit done.

Deleted
    Yeah, because horde is best fit with basic campfire for warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin. g
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    except conquering and destroying Azeroth, thats a big minus in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durh View Post
    Yeah, because horde is best fit with basic campfire for warchief
    No. Stone bench.
    * hefts giant bucket of water

Haha, let's get rid of Garrosh and replace him with Lord of the Burning Legion. This would only work if you want to see Grom roll in his grave.(Ironic too)

Really I see Vol'jin being potential and probably will become Warchief, but who knows maybe they might put Thrall/Go'el back on the seat.

Deleted
    It's an interesting concept definitely, but do Alliance players get to vote also? If not that kinda sucks, and if so they'll probably vote Basic Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Baine, but I don't want any of the people on the list to be the next Warchief.

Basic Campfire for a brighter tomorrow, today.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    except conquering and destroying Azeroth, thats a big minus in my book.
    I never liked that planet anyway. + Twisting nether surely makes for interesting place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He constantly fails at invading Azeroth.. Hardly getting shit done..

And we all know that Basic Campfire would win :? He's just burning with enthusiasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    I'd say Thrall, Vol'jin or Baine. They're fit to lead, they know what they're doing.

Lor'Themar, I'm not sure. He probably wouldn't be respected by everyone. Sylvanas is ... well, Sylvanas.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Evil (the stupid, Cartoon, chaotic and crazy kind) is in power.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    So she gets killed off next expansion?

Deleted
    I voted Thrall but I'd prefer to vote for Rexxar.

Figured there would be less votes for Thrall since everyone was screaming 'GREEN JESUS' all Cata and really just sick of him. I have tons of love for Thrall, one of my favorite lore characters, but I would pick Vol'jin - because he is an amazing leader and cares about the horde as a whole, they've built him up nice as well.

Baine is too unexperienced and has a lot to learn, they HAVE built Loth'remar up nicely over the last few patches, but warchief of the Horde? Ehhh. Ji Firepaw would bring balance, but he has had like minimal character development - but decided to add all the racial leaders (same with Gallywix really). Sylvanas is an amazing character, but she's basically like the Lich Queen currently and it would basically be replacing Garrosh with another person similar to Garrosh, except not as open about hostilities with the rest of the Horde - but given power, she would do evil things...great, evil things....: P.

My vote is always basic campfire, but I wanted a semi-serious poll to see if they actually did this how the favor would turn : P. I wanted to add in Rexxar, but I know there is like a .1% chance of him becoming warchief : ( I doubt he'd be in such a poll.

I would vote for Malkorok.

Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    It's an interesting concept definitely, but do Alliance players get to vote also? If not that kinda sucks, and if so they'll probably vote Basic Campfire

I thought about that. I figured it would be unfair if they didn't, but if they did they would vote the most hilarious one to be funny and just make us mad. Probably where the Ji Firepaw votes are coming from. LOL. Just kidding. I figure the most fair aspect of it would be to have a 60+ Horde character on your account, which is kind of asking a lot - but atleast you get exposed to some lore from the Horde and maybe care a bit about what happens. I mean it takes like a day or two to level to 60 now - and the poll should be open for about a month or two, so that gives people enough time.

At the same time the Alliance could have a vote - such as which Ironforge clan will finally rule Ironforge - but same rules apply, must have a 60+ alliance character. Though not as big as Warchief, I think that would still be fair.

Then they could just build on both stories from the outcome.