Deleted

Best class for pve?

So for those who was reading and flaming me in the "perma banned thread" i just realised i can make a new account the battlenet and get all my achievements/titles and even my zulian tiger back so its not all bad

so now im deciding to get back into the game and to never buy gamecards for gold again, what class should i level for pve? i was a hunter before and tbh i got quite bored of it sometimes but i did like it for soloing.
    so just leave opinions here!

10+ Year Old Account
    y... its not the achive's or anything i would rly care about.. its the actual character..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    y... its not the achive's or anything i would rly care about.. its the actual character..
    Keep on topic please
    i specifically want to know opinions on best class for pve atm

You will get unbanned on your old account. Just keep at it. Otherwise paladins are usually a safe choice

Have you tried Tera or Tor? I think you should try one of those games.

Deleted
    Warlock if you want to stay ranged and still have decent solo capabilities, else DK hands down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Warlock if you want to stay ranged and still have decent solo capabilities, else DK hands down.
    i played dk all through wrath and did enjoy them, was thinking of going back to them tbh, thanks for the input

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 10:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by turboblake View Post
    Have you tried Tera or Tor? I think you should try one of those games.
    keep on topic please

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow these kind of threads here. You're welcome to research the classes yourself, but only you can choose.