http://amysbakingco.com/beautiful-girls/

Okay yeah something has to up here.

Place is screaming front.
    Front for something sex related lol
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Holy hell, I've never seen an episode like this in either versions (Brit/Amer) of the show. I often wish a lot of the restaurants close (they actually do) but this one, I especially do. Unfortunately, the husband must be loaded to keep funding the wife's restaurant. I think we can guess why she's with him, honestly.

Although, I will say, their kitchen is impressive for once. Never see Ramsey so happy with the state of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I'm from Germany, maybe I have no clue about how normal conversation is in USA, but Ramsay was not diplomatic. He did not offer help just harsh critic.
    It has worked in previous episodes with extremely stubborn managers and chefs. Sometimes they just need to see what they are sending out.
    Yes, both owners think they did everything right, but when you see that those two live in a fantasy world you need to careful tell and show them why they have problems. Not tell them that their food is crap and they are doing everything wrong. That way this woman felt attacked and went in full defense mode.
    They wouldn't have listened anyway.

About the tips. In Germany you give tips in cash and the rest is a fixed income. Maybe they have a similar system? Is is the law that you have to give tips if you have a contract with fixed income?
    I think the tip is written into the bill. But not sure.
    Yes, I think she is oversensitive and rude and that she should taste her own food and then get asked if she really likes it that way. But I think the whole situation was escalated way too much. Now she feels like the whole world wants to destroy her dream of having a nice restaurant. I feel sorry for both of them and their staff and customers. Ramsay could have tried harder and more diplomatic.
    Did you watch the entire episode? In the introduction she talks about how various food blogs have it in for her, and that Gordon Ramsay is going to turn the restaurant around by telling the world how good the food is. This attitude wasn't born the day Ramsay walked into that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco?fref=ts&filter=1

Their Facebook. Yesterday they were going batshit crazy saying everyone was shit, yelp is shit, reddit is shit, etc. Along with we have "God" on our side and you guys are just trying to make us look bad. Now those post are deleted and they are saying how they were 'hacked'.
    ROFL I love the comment "I ate there once, I found a fart trapped in my food.". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Website is returned a 503 error, looks like the server got inadvertently DDOS'd by the tens of thousands of people reading the stuff on reddit et al and wanting to look at their website.

I'm from Germany, maybe I have no clue about how normal conversation is in USA, but Ramsay was not diplomatic. He did not offer help just harsh critic.
    Yes, both owners think they did everything right, but when you see that those two live in a fantasy world you need to careful tell and show them why they have problems. Not tell them that their food is crap and they are doing everything wrong. That way this woman felt attacked and went in full defense mode.

About the tips. In Germany you give tips in cash and the rest is a fixed income. Maybe they have a similar system? Is is the law that you have to give tips if you have a contract with fixed income?

Yes, I think she is oversensitive and rude and that she should taste her own food and then get asked if she really likes it that way. But I think the whole situation was escalated way too much. Now she feels like the whole world wants to destroy her dream of having a nice restaurant. I feel sorry for both of them and their staff and customers. Ramsay could have tried harder and more diplomatic.
    Are you sure you watched the same video as everyone else?

How are they even in business. The moment she said 'don't let the door hit you on the way put', I literally wanted to yell in her stubborn face how terrible of a person she and her husband seem to be - granted he isn't even half as bad as her. These people can't be reasoned with if they're lost in their own world, you can't approach them wrapped up in blankets. They need to wake the fuck up. He tried to help but they were so caught up in their own stubbornness that they didn't want it and genuinely believed they didn't need it.

The way German wages work and American wages work I'm not too sure since I live in the UK but from the looks of the comments and the video, this is deinitely definitely DEFINITELY not the case. That woman is nothing short of a loopy thieving supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly. No restaurant should go through 100 employees in a month and there is no way that can be justified or explained aside from the fact that the employers are total bat lunatics.

I can actually say first hand working on the same property as this business, they are as nutty as they seem. Worse at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toward the end, the male owner seemed pretty open to listen while the female just kept being a bitch. I think the male could change his ways but his Wife has him pussywhipped, she can't be helped.

Haha man their website is so bad.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/16/6754216/html/wp-content/themes/Aim/lib/twitter.lib.php on line 101

did you even watch the video???

i suggest you re watch it again zzzzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

My god, the horror.
    I can see that both owners desperatly want it all to work out and have the best people can have but they are stuck in their own world.

This is the first time I could stand Ramsey myself , having critique that is spot on and doesn't coat it with sugar.
    He's been very friendly to them while they were both loosing themselves in their mania.

I for one do not wish any harm to either one of the owners - they try really hard but there are some loose screws..many of them.
    They both need to take a very long break from work and eachother, work on their dellusional views.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Where did you read that? This is so entertaining, I must know everything about this place.
    I read it last night after watching the show but I can't find the source anymore except for dodgy looking websites so perhaps it's a hoax but she does share a name with someone who was convicted for fraud and identity theft (Amanda Patricia Bossingham)

Deleted
    just watched it
    i really wanted to slap that crazy crazy bitch. Seriously, if Gordon Ramsay told me to jump id jump, hes a fucking batrillionaire from cooking food and has proven to help over 100 restaurants get back on their feet. She does not and shall not ever deserve his, nor anybody elses help.
    A pure embarassment to the whole of mankind.

Cake looked nice though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yeah she had a warrant out for fraud (something like $30,000 from banks) and was apparently a stripper or hooker or something in vegas (Where they met) so her sudden righteousness and snobbery is just baffling.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Where did you read that? This is so entertaining, I must know everything about this place.
    This is what I was able to find about this.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    didnt they say at the start of the episode that Sammy was a playboy or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    didnt they say at the start of the episode that Sammy was a playboy or something?
    They just meant he had game.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how many michelin stars that place has got? trolololol

Disgraceful really, how delusional and warped can she be? Like really?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Wonder how many michelin stars that place has got? trolololol

Disgraceful really, how delusional and warped can she be? Like really?
    this is what happens when 2 ppl live in their ivory tower reinforcing each others behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Now, I am not defending the amount of crazy that has somehow been able to be contained inside one living creature such as Amy Bouzaglo, but it seems that document refers to an Amanda Bouzaglo which I doubt is the same person. Looks like it was found by typing in Amy Bouzaglo in google and returning a hit based on "Amanda" Bouzaglo and Amy L. Nguyen, the council for the defendant.

People actually watch Gordon Ramsey?

I watch Restaurant Impossible, at least Robert Irvine is a decent human being doing his job because he loves helping other people, not coming up with new ways to insult stranger and incite rage.