Holy Paladin LF Raid group

Hello

I am currently looking for a hard mode focused raiding guild that raids any where between 3-4 times a week. I am more interested in joining a 25 man group but will not look down any 10 man guilds as well. With my current situation my guild just disbanded due to lack of attendance. I am looking for a progression focused guild that is looking to down content pre nerf. I am look for a guild that raids between 5pm EST and 11pm EST

My character name is Ieso on Bleeding Hollow and is currently ilevel 521 in holy and 493 in ret

History
    I started playing World of Warcraft in 2007 did not get into the raiding scene until the start of Wrath. Everything listed below was during present content:

Full Clear 25 / 10 Naxx
    Full Clear 25 / 10 Uldular
    Full clear 25/ 10 TOC
    4/5 Clear TOGC 10/25 * downed anub after ICC was released
    12/12 normal ICC both 10 and 25
    11/12 Heroic ICC with uncountable hours on LK * Guild stopped raiding at this point did not focous on RS Hm only normal
    12/12 Normal Teir 11
    6/12 Heroic Teir 11 * about the lowest point of my raiding experience
    7/7 Normal Firelands
    6/7 Heroic Firelands
    8/8 normal Dragon Soul
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    11/12 Teir 14
    12/12 normal ToT 1/13 HM with 3/13 exp

I am 21 years old currently at university studying Economics and in my free time I like to play wow because of the competitive atmosphere the raiding game has to offer. I experienced Holy Paladin that works well with a team and am open minded and willing to try new things, love theory crafting and have both respectable experience playing Ret and Prot. If there is any questions about Logs, armory or Screen shots I can give them out just not on this page due to lack of posts. I can be reached by gamer tag Xaud1611

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 3/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Hunters(as we have 0)
    Holy Paladins(as we have 0)
    DPS Warriors(as we soon will have 0)
    Mistweaver Monks
    Restoration Shamans
    ...and exceptional players. Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Hi,

Take a look at the below and let me know what you think!

Guild: Pwn Shop; 10 man
    Server: Illidan
    Raid Days: Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays
    Raid Times: 8-11 server (9-12 EST)
    Progression: 3/13 HM

One of our healers has to stop playing due to work schedule so we are looking to replace him. Our current healing comp is Disc Priest, Resto Druid and hopefully a Holy Paladin!

Our main group has been together since firelands and since then we have been steadily climbing up the ranks on one if the best US servers, Illidan! At the moment we are ranked 19th on the server and that is with us being down a healer. I know that once we fill this spot our rank will skyrocket so if you're interested in a guild where the environment is fun and bosses get killed add my battle-tag below and/or talk to any of the below people in my guild: Greyywarden, Liserin, Greywardenn, Gonjuhh, Gonzalo, Bubblemebro, Poofimcat, Trÿnd or Ruffalufacus

Battle-tag so we can chat:

greywarden#1675

Thanks!

Margaritaville is currently looking for a talented holy paladin to fill a core spot on our raid team.

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 1/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag so we can discuss in more detail.

<Late Night Pain Train> could really use a holy paladin with exceptional raid awareness to continue pushing 25m HM content, currently 3/13 HM. I think our raid times might be a bit later than what you are looking for but just in case, we raid Sun-Wed 10-1 Eastern. If you are interested in applying or want more information below are the guild website, recruitment thread, and my battletag.

http://lnpt.enjin.com/
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-DPS-and-Heals
    Sesshou#1136

Holy Pally is our #1 need for recruitment! All kinds of thunderforged holy plate is getting sharded - come grab it!

<Outlandish> - 25-man Progression Guild on US-Velen

Currently looking for: We're looking for any strong DPS or Healers right now. If you're stuck in normal modes and have the drive and skills to do more, we'd love to talk with you! If you're a returning player with previous hardmode experience, we'd love to talk with you!

Our raid times: 9 hours per week. We raid 6pm-9pm PST, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Progression Status: 5/13H

Server Details: Velen is PvE with a medium-high population, with a fairly balanced Alliance to Horde ratio (1 ally: 0.7 horde, roughly). Server time is pacific time but is physically located in New York. Velen was created in BC, but has steadily climbed in server rankings with every expansion.

Why choose Outlandish? What makes this guild special?

- Efficiency: With only 9 hours, we get as much real raiding done as possible. People voluntarily clear trash early so that we’re pulling the boss right at 6pm. With skilled, self-reliant, and prepared raiders, we do not waste time!

- Community + History: Outlandish has been around since 2009 and is the largest active raiding guild on the server. We recruit only mature players, including many old fogies and couples in their 30s, so drama is not a thing that happens here. We have had 4 guild “meet-ups” thus far at Blizzcon, Las Vegas, and elsewhere. Basically players never leave the guild unless they’re leaving the game!

- Non-raiding activities: As many of our members are dedicated achievement hunters (25 members currently have more than 15k achievement points), there are always people ready and willing to do PVP, old raid content, challenge modes, and everything else.

Our Expectations: You should be an amiable, fun person to play a game with on a regular basis. You should be flexible and be capable of taking and giving suggestions without getting defensive or angry. You must notify us of all upcoming absences so we can plan ahead. You must be tolerant of diversity and eager to play in a big community.

Bottom line: if you want a long term home that does epic 25 person raiding without making you raid more than 9 hours/week, this is an ideal location! Please apply at our website and we’ll contact you about having an interview on our Mumble server.

Contact us at our website (apply here!): http://outlandish.dkpsystem.com
    Or an officer in person for questions: Gistwiki (Gistwiki#1686,) Morwen, Sappho, Park, Dukc, or Ellamist (ellimist113#1794)
    Last edited by beingmused; 2013-05-16 at 07:18 PM.

<Borderline Amazing> [25M] is recruiting!

We are currently 3/13H in ToT.

About

We are a 3-year old 25M heroic raiding guild recruiting progression minded raiders.

Attendance is absolutely key to earning a core raiding position within our guild. If you cannot consistently make all three of our raid days, it is unlikely you will earn a raiding spot with our core. You must pull your weight to be considered for core - this includes min/maxing your character as well as understanding mechanics of each encounter and being able to execute them properly. Our core spots are competitive - if you are being outperformed by a trial your core position can and will be in jeopardy. Looking for ilvl 510+ at this time with at least a sizable amount of experience in normal ToT. Previous heroic experience is preferred.

Raid Times
    Tuesday 8:00pm - Midnight EST (Invites go out at 7:45pm EST.) Wednesday 8:00pm - Midnight EST (Invites go out at 7:45pm EST.)Thursday 8:00pm - Midnight EST (Invites go out at 7:45pm EST.)

DPS NEEDS
    WW Monk, Frost DK/Unholy DK, Ret Paladin, Hunter. Prefer these class but all class are welcome to APP
    HEALER NEEDS
    Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. Prefer these class but all class are welcome to APP
    Recruitment Contacts

We currently operate with 5 officers, and 2 recruitment officers, of which any can be contacted regarding recruitment. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Below are the Battletags/RealID contacts for the officers and recruitment officers.

Solacë (Recruitment): Solace#1490

Earthlas (GM): Country#1350

Lockslap (Officer): Lockslap#1206

Alkesh (Officer): Alkesh#1679

Hey there, Reckless is looking for exceptional DPS and an exceptional healer to finish our roster.

25 man progression:
    6/13H ToT
    15/16H T14

Our Schedule
    Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
    8:00 PM - 12AM EST
    We will raid until 1AM some nights during progression.

All other info on our guild can be found below.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796091493#1
    Battle tag: Narthul#1101

Apply at www.recklessonline.com