Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeantStogie View Post
    If anyone could fill me in on what is going on I would highly appreciate it? I played at release level all classes to 60 but the WD got bored and quit. Came back about 2 weeks ago. I saw 1 million gold for 25 cents which i thought was ridiculous. Today I get home from work and I saw they changed the stacks of gold from 1 million to 10 million. as im typing this the average stack is going for 28 cents.

so why is blizz doing this? all i c happening is that inflating all gold auction house prices and forcing people to either get used to farming their own gear or buy gold with real money.

thoughts?
    It's blizzards mistake in creating the joke called D3 but it's not blizzard fault for the economy.

There are currently some players, very hardcore D3 gamers, manipulating the economy.

I know a small group that still has trillions of gold and in game items. From what they tell me, they plan to work the system and make as much real cash as they can from the hack that just happened.

If their doing it, you can be others are as well. Blizzard claims they took out 85% of the duped gold. I'm not sure I believe it.

So far, they have not been caught or rolled back. It could happen in the future but so far the real money their making is substantial and all from duped gold and what they bought with that gold. It's a subtle manipulation of the AH to make prices higher so they get more money.

Personally I doubt blizzard cares cause they still want their cut of the money. How better to make more cash than to let inflation happen even if it's not a natural inflation. They still get their cut. It's a big win for blizzard but in the short term not long I think.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    If their doing it, you can be others are as well. Blizzard claims they took out 85% of the duped gold. I'm not sure I believe it.
    I believe it. Especially because the total amount of gold duped has been quantified being around the 400 million $ mark - think that now 10 millions are now worth .28 and you get the huge amount of gold duped.

They e 85%, still there's a ridiculous amount of it around, not counting the millions of items bought with it and i don't think these are going to be taken back.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort459 View Post
    Because video game companies are not limited in power by a constitution like the government is (if you live in a constitutional republic at least).

Additionally, you agreed to it when you signed up.
    Well, fair enough. But I guess each game company goes about it differently. Because I remember playing a different game in which a bug was found, and the company just admitted it was their own mistake that it made it live. I think that's the only fair way to go about it, but then again I'm not in charge.

Deleted
    Sounds like its still not worth to go back to Diablo then

10million for 28 euro cent.

The inflation will go rampart

Quote Originally Posted by Astorian View Post
    Sounds like its still not worth to go back to Diablo then
    Can't say its any better. Take the game for what it is, a casual RPG with very good combat.

I find its decent for some odd casual fun, but it will never get better than Diablo2 (Make that HD version plx) until atleast the exspansion, or a mature patch.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

1.0.8 has a gold dupe. Lots of people have trillions of gold now.
    They will be real life millionaires if Blizzard doesn't change the price

One way to look at is to look at the top end gears.
    They are selling for billions of gold or hundreds of dollars.
    Do the math. That is $1 for 40 millions of gold.

If the ratio is too low, people will sell gears for millions of real life dollars.
    That will be real crazy.

They need to do like WoW and add a vendor that sells extremely expensive things in order to keep the inflation down. Say a item that allows your character to do a pose for instance for 1b gold. That would be billions off the market in seconds just because people would have something to do with it.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Is these the right time to invest in gold????

Well guys i am planning to invest in gold i have heard that the international markets are in trouble. Everybody keeps telling me not to invest in the markets until the turbulence settles. My biggest fear is losing all of my money to a bank run, should the American economy collapse. While I am weighing all this options, one of my old friend introduces me to gold investing What ensues there after was an intro in how to invest in gold and the amount of information that i received is amazing and extraordinary and has left me in a haze.

What's your take on these guy's???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oystrich View Post
    What's your take on these guy's???
    You should totally invest in Diablo 3 gold, there's absolutely no possibility of it being influenced by inflation when patch 2.4.1 hits.

3 year old thread..

Just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Closing.

/10 characters long.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.