Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep going OP, you'll get it eventually. Mine only took 37 but that's nothing compared to the effort you've out in.

My DK got 3 Eyes to drop in his first 4 runs, the other run he got a Binding :X

Took me 3 runs to get that eye on my warrior but I gave it to a friend cuz I don't really play that character anymore. And those runs were for fun with friends, wasn't really farming anything. Also 1 of the bindings for thunderfury dropped during one of these runs.

You are just unlucky.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

look at it this way, drop rate is 1%. This means you have a 99% chance to not get it.

Statistically speaking .99^99 = 36.9%. So statistically speaking after 99 runs you'll see an eye 36% of the time. So maybe a little unlucky but you're still at the point where you shouldn't really be surprised.

got it on the 3rd kill took longer to get the blood of the mountain and sulfuron ingots
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Woah, i thought the eye was a 100% drop if you were on the quest. I started farming for waterlord rep in wotlk, got a binding on the 3rd or 4th clear, started the quest and got to the point u needed the eye, both bindings, and 10 bars, went and killed rag in the same reset and he dropped the eye. Of course it took probably 40 more clears for the other binding....and the fact shamans cant equip swords....but i have it....and im somehow still not exalted....

Killed him on my warlock and it dropped. I felt like such a dick just leaving it on the body, but I had no use for it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Krisshaman View Post
    Woah, i thought the eye was a 100% drop if you were on the quest. I started farming for waterlord rep in wotlk, got a binding on the 3rd or 4th clear, started the quest and got to the point u needed the eye, both bindings, and 10 bars, went and killed rag in the same reset and he dropped the eye. Of course it took probably 40 more clears for the other binding....and the fact shamans cant equip swords....but i have it....and im somehow still not exalted....
    I don't think the eye is what you think it is.

I got every legendary item for TFury and Sulfuras on one toon within 6 clears during Vanilla. *flex*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ater View Post
    Well not Ragnaros, but I have killed Attumen the Huntsman in Karazhan almost every week for over 3 years for Fiery Warhorse's Reins. Since 2013 I'm killing him with four different chars each week, but still no luck.

I'll bet Blizzard will redo Kara removing this old mount like they did with old Zul'Gurub, that was kind of hard for me since I had been farming almost every reset (and it's reset was like twice a week) for over two years, doing it with three different chars every reset for the last 4-5 months before the mounts got removed. Didn't get any of those mounts.
    My fiancee got it on her 3rd try and she didn't even know what the mount was, just that the boss dropped a mount. I'm still crying.

130 yogg0 kills after cataclysm - no mount. 200 ultraxion kills - no mount. Dunno even who should be more upset, you or me.
    And ye, got thunderfury, an eye and the actual legendary mace on the mage (which means I had 2 eyes drop for me - while farming this silly rep for achivment ...)
    Last edited by Makarena; 2013-05-16 at 08:59 AM.

I got kill number 14 on Ragnaros yesterday and my second eye dropped.

RNG is a bitch OP. Not much to do about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say I forged it on my rogue back in Cata and only have 12 kills total on him (got it on the 11th however; 12th was doing it for fun with a friend). RNG is a whore!

99 Rag kills but an Eye ain't on one...

I had been running this exclusively on my warrior for a while. Guildie was like "why not run it on your shaman anyway?" Two weeks later, end up getting the eye on the shaman. Shaman is exalted with Waterlords, and my warrior is about 2/3 or 3/4 of the way through revered to exalted, just to give an idea of how long it took.

I have had stupid good luck with old legendaries so far this year, though...last 3 months, I've gotten HoR, TF, Thoridal, and both Warglaives. The only one not on my warrior being HoR. Not a big deal, being my shaman is my main, although I admit being able to TG it with Shadowmourne (which I'll have in a couple months tops...I hope) would have been cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 kill on baron 1 binding, no garr one yet, 1 kill on Raven lord got mount, 1 KJ solo kill got bow, 3 kills (2 rogue 1 war) on illidan got shield and both glaives, 6 ony kills mount, 1 rag kill 1 eye. I just have luck on some of them

Deleted
    I have 10 Rag kills, half of them in MoP and i have had 3 bindings drop for me only in MoP and it was under the first 4-5 weeks. Good rng is good but i havn't seen the eye.
    And im a priest so i cant use Thnderfury but i will still finish it (havn't done it yet) ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ater View Post
    Well not Ragnaros, but I have killed Attumen the Huntsman in Karazhan almost every week for over 3 years for Fiery Warhorse's Reins. Since 2013 I'm killing him with four different chars each week, but still no luck.

I'll bet Blizzard will redo Kara removing this old mount like they did with old Zul'Gurub, that was kind of hard for me since I had been farming almost every reset (and it's reset was like twice a week) for over two years, doing it with three different chars every reset for the last 4-5 months before the mounts got removed. Didn't get any of those mounts.
    Same bad RNG over here regarding Attumen.

Killed him every week since WotlK with at least 1 character, it is up to 11 now.
    Shadows are cruel.

Deleted
    Back in classic my guild ran the place tons of times to gear folks up, in that time we crafted 3 Thunderfury swords and were halfway to crafting a 4th when TBC hit.

The eye only ever dropped for us ONCE in all that time and my old Shaman was lucky enough to blow all his DKP on it (long since fully geared) as the DPS warrior already had Ashkandi.

The eye seems to be the worst drop rate of all.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have what feels like the worst luck with drops. Over three years and no Eye of Sulfuras. You're not the only one.

Took almost three years to get the Fiery Warhorse from Kara

174 kills to get the Raven Lord mount

Probably 400 kills to get Baron Rivendares mount.

Still no Ashes, Ony, Invincible or Mimirons Head and I farm that stuff pretty regularly.
    Last edited by Scinder; 2013-05-16 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    man that sucks this is one of the horror stories about RNG in WoW, hope you get it soon mate

83 kills still nothing..... 3 kills on an alt and it drops -_-'