Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The mage change to Mirror Images makes no sense, and what if they don't CAST Frostbolt, because you use the glyph?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Came here expecting 'OMG finally new mount achieve', but since nobody posted that I suppose I missed an earlier news post about it. Tho I don't really care about mounts <.<

What I do care about now, though, is getting a horde character up to lvl90 because I SO want to aid Vol'Jin. I should've been horde from the start, but somehow wound up being alliance and now I've got friends/guildies in alliance..

Deleted
    The lines means that the change has been reverted, yes?

So this means that unholy dks will be buffed for pvp rather than nerfed?

What?

Deleted

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I agree on the titles being terrible.
    Do you, as horde, want to be remembered for being a part of the troll uprising
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    This is what the titles sound like to me:

Alliance - "Destroyer of the Horde! (which is half you that can read this)"
    Horde - "I'm a political activist fighting for a tribe of trolls"
    As a lifelong fan of Warcraft's Trolls and their lore, I look forward to proudly displaying my revolutionary title.

Viva la revolutroll.

Edit : and for the record, Vol'jin isn't just fighting for the trolls, Garrosh is a big fat racist, he dislikes all non Orcs, he shoved the Trolls up in one corner of the city, shoved the Tauren in next door to them, he didn't even give the Pandaren a place, he just shoved them in an open area. The Goblins all literally live in poverty and filth, in the aptly named Goblin slums. Non orcs are also, from a storyline/lore point of view, not welcome outside of their areas in the city. New horde Pandaren learn about the city's segregation when you first arrive in Orgrimmar. Voljin just happens to be the guy in a position of power who is sick of Gary's horse-shit. Garrosh is a dick to everyone, and everyone will be taking part in the revolution, Trolls, Tauren, Pandas, Forsaken..... the belves can... /sigh, the belves can like, be cheerleaders on the side or whatever.
    Last edited by mmocaeb62f0e94; 2013-05-15 at 06:47 PM.

Thank God!

The rogue change to CaD is not listed! HALLELUJAH!

I often wish I care about card games so I could be excited by the new about Hearthstone. I think the Darkspear Revolutionary title is... unappealing. Not sure what would be better. Insurgent? Sounds cool, but might not be politically correct. (To the point where I could see it being suggested and denied.) Still, Insurgent YOURNAMEHERE would be ok. Or even "Traitor". Some people would love that one I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionym View Post
    The rogue change to CaD is not listed! HALLELUJAH!
    That change was last build, i believe.

Deleted
    Dat mirror image damage change. Never would have thought that one day not just their damage would be adjusted, but also one of the most basic mage spells would be taken from them. Though I doubt that this will make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    The lines means that the change has been reverted, yes?

So this means that unholy dks will be buffed for pvp rather than nerfed?

What?
    Thats how I read it too....I don't understand...they do not need a buff in PvP.