10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

This is Not a Recession it's a Robbery!

http://www.sponsume.com/project/not-...on-its-robbery

Under the cloak of austerity the primary purpose of this government is to move public money into private pockets!

The artist taxi driver takes to the road interviewing people suffering under the ideological destruction of the welfare system: nurses, the homeless, the unemployed, people on workfare, people who have suffered at the hands of the likes of ATOS along with bankers, economists, MPs, judges, lawyers, royals, comedians arms dealers, royals wizards, bishops and Lords...

Conducting dozens of interviews and uploading them onto youtube on the day!

But then editing a 90 minute film and proving that this government is involved in privatising public services with the sole purpose of increasing their own power and wealth by the embezzling of public money into their own kleptocric golddigging pockets.

I intend to film it on my phone with some extra cameras but going filming up to 50 people around the country takes a lot of time... worktime.

Filming on my way to work fine at lunch fine... but taking weeks off it aint gonna happen.

I want to make this film... I can do it.

This is not a recession its a robbery....and I intend to prove it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some more to read here relating to the banks.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...#ixzz2T6cxOOTx

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how I feel about advertising a kickstarter fund to show how much people are taking money.

Also, probably a prohibited thread.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Good luck to him. Whether he is right or not, no-one will ever care, especially the goverment.