Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i always quit my class when it gets too OP i like to have to go that extra mile to win keeps it more fun

Deleted
    No, because my class (retribution paladin) is probably the most underpowered spec in both PvP and PvE.

Deleted
    DK are actually not OP in PvP, if you consider that they are, well half of the classes are overpowered.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-05-15 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    DK are actually not OP in PvP, if you consider that they are, well half of the classes are overpowered.
    Quoted for truth.

As for me, I knew Shadow was blatantly OP in PvP at the start of MoP, now I think they're okay.
    And Destro probably was too with GoSac, but they too are fine now. But Demo didn't really need the Chaos Wave nerf IMO. They could have just made the spell unable to crit and it would have been fine. And Affliction's been pretty meh all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    I played a disc priest since late WOTLK up to this day. What they have done to the disc spec is ridiculous, anyone with half a brain can spam solace, penance and smite on a boss thats taking 50% extra damage due to some mechanic and finish top healing. Nice spec made stupidly op and discs are turning into the "huntard" class. One Disc in a raid didn't know what Inner Focus was. I hope Atonement gets a noticable nerf because I don't enjoy it very much in its current state. On the other hand I think Shadow is in a good place at the moment in both pve and pvp, nerfs coming in 5.3 may make it a bit underpowered but we'll see how they play out.
    Literally the only fight you can Atonement spam all long is Horridon. If you do that on any other boss, you're just bad.
    Atonement is your filler, you do it when you have nothing else to do.
    Last edited by Shahad; 2013-05-15 at 01:11 PM.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

mained as a priest since i started. if i do well i think it's more down to practice and familieraty than anything else. i make mistakes still, not afraid to admit that, but on occasion i'll pull somethng off that makes priests look op
    somebody call for d doctor?

I play Enh as my main... we're not OP

If I think they are, sure. My SLSL warlock and sub rogue in BC were OP, my DK in early WotLK was OP. I will, however, quickly point out what else is if someone decides to press me.

My current main is a PvE SMF warrior. The only MoP raiding experience I have so far is from doing LFR though, so it's pretty hard to judge where I am compared to other classes there. I wouldn't say I _feel_ overpowered, but my class feels pretty strong. I'm only up to a 475 or so item level right now though. I'd have to be decked out to really tell for sure. I can say it's nice that fury doesn't feel super weak at lower gear levels the way we used to anymore.

That fury warrior has been my main since vanilla (and actively raided until the end of Cata), so I've been through all the roller coaster stuff that warriors have seen in that time period. I'd say I felt the most "overpowered" near the end of Wrath when I was armor pen capped with Shadowmourne in ICC where we had the buff. That was pretty OP for sure.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-15 at 03:37 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes holy pallies are op and yes i admit that i'm op.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Playing a brewmaster atm, with reasonable ilvl (522) and I definatly feel that my dps is a tad (!!) bit OP. 180k week after week on lei shen heroic (as an examble) and continuesly topping the dmg done feels kinda silly as a tank imo.

I'm a PvE Hunter and we're a gear soak this tier. I would gladly admit if I was OP but we're far from it. I'll admit we need PvE buffs instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use to main a hunter but once MoP launched changed to my alt Lock full time. Yeah destro is definitely OP.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really have a main per se... But I don't think the classes I play are really that OP; Mage, DK, Feral and Monk (ironically all of the classes people complain about).

Every class currently has its niche. Some have it in 1v1, some have it in 3v3, some have it in 10v10. And some even have it in 2v2 (i'm looking at you enha shamans, ret paladins, DRUIDS and monks).

I don't think most people realize their class is OP'd because they think they are awesome and should win 8/10 fights. After all, people think the game is full of crappy players right?

end of cata as a fire mage,

Yes I did quite often admit or say I was op

I very often flaunted it here to annoy all the people asking for nerfs

Right now I have a second 80 twink mage, who is op as well

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK is all but OP atm ... Is a plain normal class. So OP, I hope that you are not talking about RIGHT now.

When I was leveling my Rogue, and played him in Cata, I often laughed myself silly and freely made a spectacle out of how OP it was to deny other players the ability to have any fun whatsoever. I mean leveling in a BG and you literally get oneshot from out of nowhere by someone you can't see? It's hilarious on one end and infuriating on the other, and I know since I spent so long on the other end as a priest, so I was happy to pay all those stunlocks back in kind. Are Rogues OP now? Probably, since they're getting nerfed, but not as much as they used to be, at least at the level of PvP I play at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I'd say my class (Frost Death Knight) is fairly balanced in PvE. Our burst cleave is pretty OP, but it's still not that OP compared to others. The only thing I could want is an instant PvE gap closer, like a reversed version of Death Grip.
    You mean.... Charge? :P

I largely play my assassination rogue in PvE, not really OP.
    However, I also play my mage. Quite a bit of a power shift coming from my rogue, heh.

As a priest, I'm having fun with it while it lasts. I know my time will be up at some point, and then one fine day I will be op again. Such is how it goes.

I totally admit it and I'm okay with that. I'll still be a priest when we're at the bottom of the heal charts. I don't kick my co healers when they're down, so eh.