Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Living Meteor, from Ragnaros in Firelands.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=99268

Also, don' forget about the Gnomebliteration quest:

A combination of those two things. Shaman turns into a giant ball of death with a knockback, fire damage, and brief CC immunity. Sound good?
    Last edited by Snes; 2013-05-20 at 03:06 AM.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Fault Line:
    Whenever a rogue or DK touches me, the ground opens up and they drop to their death.

ill take this , thanks http://www.wowhead.com/spell=38145 ( going right back now ) ... instant cast aoe cooldown , hell swap it for earthquake :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Disc mastery!
    Surely just taking the disc mastery would be pointless since we are kinda lacking the absorbs. Maybe taking spirit shell though would be quite nice..

Deleted
    I would pick black arrow, it would feel awesome to run a around as a shadowhunter

I would not mind having an Execute spell. Just a nice finisher to add to our rotation.

Or, a Wind elemental Flight form. Cause whythefucknot.
    Last edited by Sithel; 2013-05-22 at 12:23 PM.

As Restoration a spell that gives a cooldown to tanks like an earth shield but a shield that absorbs actually!!!! basically the enforcement spell applied to any raid member or even as our mastery working like illuminated healing

As Elemental being able to summon elementals of every kind, like a water elemental ( that we need for sure!!!! ), fire , earth and air elementals! Some kind of estampede for shamans

Cascade, or Renewing Mists.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The ability to use swords for transmog :]
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Mortal Stike and Execute effect added to Stormstrike

Like it deals extra dmg to targets lower than 20-25%.
    Last edited by Razecog; 2013-05-23 at 01:47 PM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Mortal Stike effect added to Stormstrike and a Execute.

Like it deals extra dmg to targets lower than 20-25%.
    You should check out my 2v2 arena team's name, using that name since TBC s1
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

There are really spells in the game which a shaman cant cast and has no totem for?

Not believing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Army of the dead that simulates what the main shaman does. Can you imagine 15 searing totems.

I don't even play enhance, but lightning whip looks like it would be fun to have for aoe. Ele definitely does not need help with aoe, heh.

an execute, but molded into a spell we already have

say for example when a target is below 25% your earth shock will always crit.

Deleted
    Some of those lightning spells that the mobs/mini-bosses use in the Isle of Thunder scenarios, they look amazing.

Deleted
    I see this from the perspective of a pve player but I dont get it why everyone wants an execute spell.

In theory every class should produce the same dps during a boss fight (more or less). So if they would add an execute spell for enhancement, they would have to nerf other abilities to compensate the damage gain.

I'd prefer to have little bit better utility. Ascendance should have no cd but work similar to immolation aura in WC3. It should drain about 10% max mana/sec but can be turned on and off anytime. As soon as you run out of mana it is turned off automatically (or maybe when you are at 10% max mana, so you are still able to cast other spells). To avoid abuse, stormblast and stormstrike would have to share a cooldown and activating it has to cost about 20% max mana. This could greatly reduce any movement dependant down time.

Deleted
    Unless having swords available to shamans doesnt count, then my choice is Defile.