Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Consumables, enchants, gems.
    This - I never really have much.

Nothing, at least before, now that farming mats is tediously slow due to more competition I flock to the auction house, CRZ is sort of a mini gold sink for me

nothing. mounts and pets don't interest me enough to spend large amounts of gold on them. i prefer mounts that i can obtain without gold. i have every profession maxed out with most recipes.. so i don't need to spend anything. repairs/flasks/pots are covered by the guild. i don't even look at the AH anymore. i just end up donating gold to the guild bank.. that's about it

Pets, usually... enchants, gems, and the occasional piece of gear for my alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spend my gold on gear modification, consumables, crafting materials, repairs, and the BMAH.

Mounts...working towards the Grand Expedition Yak and the 2 new MoP eng mounts. Already have all the JC panthers. After that, I have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding repairs mostly.

Here and there I might spend money on other stuff, like if I hit exalted with some faction and want to buy their rep rewards or if I need a particular gem and my personal and guild bank doesn't have that kind, but those cases are few and far between.

My one big splurge ever was an El Pollo Grande someone put on the auction house. Normally I never buy expensive stuff. Hell, I didn't even buy the repair mammoth until a few months ago because 16k gold is a lot!
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-05-15 at 06:34 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Gems, enchants, reforges, repair bills, flasks, pots make up over 90% of my expenditures. Flight costs are the other 10%

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    hookers... I mean i gief gold to guildies since we moved servers and most of them are pretty low on cash...
    Haha, vnice.

-> I typically spend it on gear (chants, gems, etc) - but sometimes if I can get a good deal on a pet, or mount - HEK YE!!!!

Deleted
    Repairs and gear enhancements together with buying food, flasks and pots of the AH, beyond that i just hoard it in loads.

Those stupid orbs for the crafted mounts. Grrrr.

go to blackmarket you'll change your idea

Flasks, food buffs, potions, gems, and enchants. Guild covers repairs, so I don't have to worry about that. I recently spent a bunch on mats to powerlevel my professions on two characters from 525 on up to 600. Between my one level 90 character and my two level 85s, I have a pretty high level jewelcrafter, blacksmith, enchanter, tailor, and alchemist, so hopefully I will depend less on the AH now.

The auction house on my server sucks donkey balls though. 9 times out of 10, I can check it and not even see any of the above (at least, the specific ones I need) listed. Anything that actually shows up is usually listed for an absurdly high price.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-16 at 01:07 AM.

I don't even know..... it always ends up somewhere else no matter how much I try. Haven't been able to keep it over 100k for more than a week.

15+ Year Old Account
    I spend a surprising amount when I go into Goldshire on Moonguard...

Repairs and gear modification, whenever I get the last upgrades I need.

Deleted
    Lots and lots of gems and enchants, and reforges.

Repairs, bags, epic fly skill skills, transmogs, mount, professions and so on

Deleted
    Just gems, enchant mats, consumables and what not. Gold piling up since I can sell my haunted spirits i get when disenchanting replaced gear :>

Mostly transmogging
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom