Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Ok so after downloading the addon from the link and "installing" it correctly. I still only get the "Affdots - Druid" addon, which gives the error "specialization not supported, Affdots deactivated". After going into feral spec the addon is working properly but when I switch back to Balance the addon dissappears and goes back to giving the same error. I've seen that the addon should be called Affdots Balance Druid but the zip file is called AffDotsDruid and both files in the folder are called AffDotsDruid. How do I get this to work?

Same problem here. Can't get the module to load whatever I do. Have both Affdots and Affdots Balance Druid installed from curse client

Edit: Nvm, I just reinstalled them and this time they worked >.<
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2013-07-23 at 04:48 PM.

Doing a /reload fixes it. It's had the problem since release.

Deleted
    AffDots updated this week which causes some problems for AffDots balance druid it doesnt auto load and kills your FPS if you engage combat. Small fix: After you logged in with both addons enabled type /affdots and the addon should appear and function properly, you need to do this everytime you login. I will study up the affdots changes later this week and I will try to fix the issue and post a new update when I fixxed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeri2 View Post
    AffDots updated this week which causes some problems for AffDots balance druid it doesnt auto load and kills your FPS if you engage combat. Small fix: After you logged in with both addons enabled type /affdots and the addon should appear and function properly, you need to do this everytime you login. I will study up the affdots changes later this week and I will try to fix the issue and post a new update when I fixxed it.

Feel free to reach out to me if you need, Joeri. I apologize for the changes that have caused issues with the other AffDots modules. I've been tinkering with and contemplating a AffDots 2.0 that has much better support for multiple classes across the board. The AffDots external modules, in my opinion, have been pieced together and caused quite a bit of code duplication and extremely difficult manageability from a development standpoint.

That being said, they all do work and provide an enormous value to classes. I'll do what I can to help you get the AffDotsDruid module up and running.

Thanks for your patience!
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

Deleted
    Updated to function properly with the latest version of AffDots.

Just tried this out (and Affdots for my destro lock).

Getting the following whenever I place a wild mushroom, in or out of combat, only triggers it once but if I dismiss the error the next mushroom will trigger it.

Code:
    Message: AffDotsDruid\AffDotsDruid-1.03.lua:219: attempt to index global "saGUID" (a nil value)
    Time: 09/09/13 16:01:49
    Count: 29
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\AffDotsDruid\AffDotsDruid.lua:219: in function `?'
    ...ots\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146: in function <...ots\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[15]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[15]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[15]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...ots\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91: in function `Fire'
    ...ce\AddOns\AffDots\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...ce\AddOns\AffDots\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals: <none>

Deleted
    IS it up to date with the new trinkets of SoO ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starka View Post
    Just tried this out (and Affdots for my destro lock).

Getting the following whenever I place a wild mushroom, in or out of combat, only triggers it once but if I dismiss the error the next mushroom will trigger it.

Code:
    Message: AffDotsDruid\AffDotsDruid-1.03.lua:219: attempt to index global "saGUID" (a nil value)
    Time: 09/09/13 16:01:49
    Count: 29
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\AffDotsDruid\AffDotsDruid.lua:219: in function `?'
    ...ots\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146: in function <...ots\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[15]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[15]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[15]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...ots\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91: in function `Fire'
    ...ce\AddOns\AffDots\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...ce\AddOns\AffDots\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals: <none>
    I will look into it but I cannot generate the same error in the way that you describe.

As for the trinket business the Immerseus 8% crit bonus damage is not worked in yet. Ill see to it this afternoon I think.

Deleted
    As for the trinket business the Immerseus 8% crit bonus damage is not worked in yet. Ill see to it this afternoon I think.
    Does this mean you have implemented the other ones?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work !

Edit : Btw sometimes AffDots just stops tracking dots, like completly not even showing that the dots are up. Also getting the numbers stuck, when actually getting trinket procs (I mean the value doesn't go to 100 when I just apply dot with procs, etc..) Have no clue why this is happening sometimes. /reload usually fixes it though.
    Last edited by mmoc856e7f7b68; 2013-09-13 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    The other trinkets just affect your regular stats which dynamically update into the addon thus I dont need to implement the "regular" trinkets. I need to build in the 8% crit bonus damage though because that doesnt update dynamically.

Deleted
    hey,

i want to change the position of the dots. Sunfire on the left side and moonfire on the right side. Anybody an idea how to realise that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gluecklich View Post
    hey,

i want to change the position of the dots. Sunfire on the left side and moonfire on the right side. Anybody an idea how to realise that?
    read the first page - the answer is there

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Joeri2. Nice job on the addon.

I have the same problem described by some, treants and mushrooms trigger an error. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks.