Deleted

trinket prio(afflic)

are their any trinket prio list for affliction tot trinkets from lfr. almost like the demo guide got?

Deleted
    Wushoolay's Final Choice + Breath of the Hydra, or Volatile Talisman if you are unlucky with drops.

Deleted
    thingh is i got wush norm so thats a no brainer for me, but then i also got lfr version of chi,lei, and vp trinket. cant figure out wich one is the bigest gain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    cant figure out wich one is the bigest gain.
    Then sim it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    thingh is i got wush norm so thats a no brainer for me, but then i also got lfr version of chi,lei, and vp trinket. cant figure out wich one is the bigest gain.
    I don't have Chi's, but for affliction I don't think it's a good call since we typically keep our crit stats down.

I have UVLS and VP trink and without a doubt, UVLS is the better choice. It's proc is as powerful as a full 10 stacks of Woosh's. Plus, the LFR version is barely gimped at all. Sure the intel buff is less and the proc rate is lower than normal/HC, but the base buff of 100% crit is the same.

I'm only at 8800 haste and with the LFR version of UVLS it still goes off on average of 1x a min.

Deleted
    I'm using Cha and i personally love it. Its uptime ranges around 30%, but what i like most about it is its low duration and high procrate nature, allowing us to make very good use of pandemic.

My personal feeling about trinkets is the following:
    VP Trink > UVLS >> Cha > Breath > Wush

There's also this thread on icy veins: http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...lock-trinkets/

Quote Originally Posted by rables View Post
    My personal feeling about trinkets is the following:
    VP Trink > UVLS >> Cha > Breath > Wush
    How exactly did you get that priority?... Common sense tells you that breath and wush are better than VP/cha hands down, although UVLS is a bit trickier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotdabow View Post
    How exactly did you get that priority?... Common sense tells you that breath and wush are better than VP/cha hands down, although UVLS is a bit trickier.
    Chan and UVLS scales well together. However, its very tricky with UVLS and Wush.

I personally think its something like this:

UVLS=Wush > Breath > Chan > VP.

However haste lvls affect this alot, I would assume without UVLS and low haste, VP is better than Chan.

Should obv. only have either Wush or UVLS.
    I didn't try Wush, and I have mixed feelings about it. I like UVLS alot, but its very rng how many times a fight I get it (Normal version).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotdabow View Post
    Aha i had it totally wrong, i actually meant it the other way around. Sorry for the confusion :P

Wush > Breath > Cha >> UVLS > VP

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I didn't try Wush, and I have mixed feelings about it. I like UVLS alot, but its very rng how many times a fight I get it (Normal version).
    You'll like Wush when you get it, really. It has decent uptime (~30%) with enough haste and is much more likely to proc together with anything else.