Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    At times, it felt like I was going to fill my HDD with just screenshots from World of Warcraft. Anything I think looked cool, areas as I flew over them on Flight paths, stupid things being said in Chat channels, and many other things, where all cause for screenshots.

I rarely do (and now I've quit, don't at all) because I've lost that little bit inside of me that made take a screenshot, because I wanted to preserve a nice memory. I look back on a few of my older shots, and I get a real wave of nostalgia. But, I doubt I'd be getting that when I look back on any Cataclysm or Mists Screenshots.

I usually take screenshots of bugs, glitches, strange things, etc.

And there's less of that now.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    At times, it felt like I was going to fill my HDD with just screenshots from World of Warcraft. Anything I think looked cool, areas as I flew over them on Flight paths, stupid things being said in Chat channels, and many other things, where all cause for screenshots.

I rarely do (and now I've quit, don't at all) because I've lost that little bit inside of me that made take a screenshot, because I wanted to preserve a nice memory. I look back on a few of my older shots, and I get a real wave of nostalgia. But, I doubt I'd be getting that when I look back on any Cataclysm or Mists Screenshots.
    I've stopped being surprised by wow landscapes imo. So I never take screenshots. Like that whole epic feeling of wow is gone. No giant castles like the black temple or icecrown(icecrown had that giant area) Thunder king is alright I guess but not having an aerial view of the place removes a lot of the epicness.

I take screenshots when a new expansion comes out so I have, for lack of a better term, a bunch of postcards of my time in Azeroth. It really doesn't have anything to do with the game as such at all other than being more or less like a tourist in Azeroth in that respect.

See something pretty? Take a screenshot. There's only so much you can do of that.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

Big moments only deserve screenshots.

I take more screenshots than ever. >.<

Oh geez, I had about 4000 in Vanilla alone. I don't take them much anymore, mostly because the world is fleshed out now and I'm not mystified by the same things anymore. I still line up a really good shot from time to time, but I'm not "OMG DUSKWOOD!" anymore. Lore always gets me too, and as much as I think Pandaria is the best xpac in a while, the lore doesn't really interest me. The faction leaders/pre org siege is awesome, but besides that I don't really care to much about the Pandrian plight.
    You now stand before the Countess.
    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    I survived a raid wipe with 1 HP a couple times... forgot to take screenshot ><
    Pro 25 man KT kill in Wrath...

I do for bigger achievements, even if they're easy to get. It is more of a keepsake, so I can look back on everything over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    I still take screenshots if the moment is screenshot worthy. Such as achievements/rare mounts and stuff like that, even funny guild/raid moments.
    Same here. Specially funny guild/raid moments.
    YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    WoW was always pretty much He-Man regarding the story and the characters.

I take a LOT of screenshots, of special questlines, one time events and other stuff I wanna remember. More than before.

I remember I had hundreds of vanilla and BC screens though, but they got lost when my external harddrive broke, never to be seen again (my comp was formatted around that time as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    My F12 and Print Screen keys are next to each other. Horn of Winter is bound to F12. (don't ask)

I have a lot of 'accidental' screenshots.
    I bound jump to backspace, so same here xD

Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    My F12 and Print Screen keys are next to each other. Horn of Winter is bound to F12. (don't ask)

I have a lot of 'accidental' screenshots.
    Do you have hands like ET?
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.

Well yeah it's an old game so things aren't as exciting anymore. I mean, my screenshots are from things like flying around Old Hillsbrad with some Hallow's End gear on, killing the last rares for my Frostbitten achievement back in Wrath, finishing the part of the Ravenholdt rep where I killed guards in Durnholde (for which I stripped naked and meleed the last mob to death).

All that stuff was a big deal to me back then but if I did them now they'd just be another day in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.