Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Off-Hand Comments

I just brought my first healer to 90. I am noticing a startling lack of off hand weapons for casters. Is there really only ONE option from heroics? Likewise, only ONE option from tier 14? I am a druid. I am 479 ilvl and I want to get into ToT but I am stuck using a 410 offhand. Suggestions?

Crafted ilvl 476 off hand from inscription. Inscribed Red Fan, IIRC. There is only one spirit off hand in T14. Not sure how many in T15.

You could also run heroics for Justice Points, convert them to Honour Points and then buy the PvP offhand.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorzil View Post
    You could also run heroics for Justice Points, convert them to Honour Points and then buy the PvP offhand.
    Do you need to have "x number of points this season" before you can buy the PvP offhand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfskar View Post
    Do you need to have "x number of points this season" before you can buy the PvP offhand?
    I believe they took those restrictions out of it for honor goods

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks gang! I picked up the PvP offhand last night, and although it isn't perfect it did bump me from ilvl 479 to ilvl 480 and the world of ToT LFR's. Not bad seeing as I hit 90 three days ago!

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 08:42 AM ----------

An Update: Last nigth I ran the last leg of LFR and got BOTH the offhand from boss 1 of that leg and mainhand from lei shen in the same run. Happy days. Happy T-mogs!