Another boss kill milestone! Looks like the week wasnt over on Illidan.

Another bosskill milestone for me, althought I passed my number on him (101) its a milestone.

In the next couple of weeks I'will have a lot more 101 kills

Like I said before.

Does this matter? No
    Does this make me a better player? No
    Why do I do this? Because this game doesnt have much I can do and this keeps me entertained.
    If its not important, why am I posting it on MMO? I dont know, I feel happy about it.

My goal: 101 boss kills on each boss in the game, each difficulty and each size.

I already passed this number by far on Onyxia but have to keep doing it for mount.

Pointless thread is pointless. What here is exactly up for discussion.

MMO champion forums are not only discussion. If you dont like this thread you are free to leave and not write anything again.

Well forums are definitely not just for things like this to post pointless things with (admittedly) no purpose whatsoever. That's what we call clutter and unnecessary threads that should be removed.

None of my boss kills posts got removed so I will assume its perfectly fine to have em around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    None of my boss kills posts got removed so I will assume its perfectly fine to have em around here.
    So you're going to continue to post this nonsense here when you know that nobody cares and that you're cluttering up the forums for no reason?

You're a great guy.

I just disagree with you.

I think this is a General forum for general stuff, nothing wrong with what I am doing. You can just ignore it like everybody else.

And btw.... "You're a great guy" how can you know if I am great or not? Do we know each other?
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2013-05-16 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    So you're going to continue to post this nonsense here when you know that nobody cares and that you're cluttering up the forums for no reason?

You're a great guy.
    does this mean your going to post the same responses about every LFR QQ thread, people qqing about anything?
    Anyway, whats bad about this other then a guy showing his progress on the kill each boss 101 times?
    Does it effect you that heavily? like the possibility of ignoring the thread and not bothering

10+ Year Old Account
    if you are offended by the existence or content of a thread or post, or think any forum rules were broken, report it to a mod.
    when you do report something, it is discouraged to also respond to it, as it will only lead to bad blood - unnecessarily so, should a mod take action against it, as it will be removed or closed anyway.

if you don't feel something warrants a report but aren't going to properly contribute, ignore it.

@op: seems like you still got a looooong way to go :P

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post

You're a great guy.
    You seem to care enough to look in this thread and make a comment.

Like others have said, if you or anyone else has a problem with the thread, REPORT it. You shouldn't complain about people posting useless threads if you're just posting useless comments.

And yeash, that's a lot of time spent farming him, how many lockouts did you miss?

Interesting idea. A bit time consuming for me though. Keep up the good work.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's really nothing much here to discuss. So, moving on.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."