Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    After reading some of Sparkuggz posts on his guide in the method forums he says that mastery is pretty much the way to go for destro since it scales so well. That haste isnt really worth it for destruction. Since gemming and reforging to mainly mastery its been a huge increase is dps for me.

Link to the page http://www.methodwow.com/board/showt...k-Guide/page54 . Seeing the dps their locks put out (yeah i know well geared) im inclined to stick to his advice on this.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    After reading some of Sparkuggz posts on his guide in the method forums he says that mastery is pretty much the way to go for destro since it scales so well. That haste isnt really worth it for destruction. Since gemming and reforging to mainly mastery its been a huge increase is dps for me.

Link to the page http://www.methodwow.com/board/showt...k-Guide/page54 . Seeing the dps their locks put out (yeah i know well geared) im inclined to stick to his advice on this.
    Please remember that all discussions on haste/crit being better than mastery are pretty much limited to pure single target situations, and NOT encounters/situations where there are periods where you can AoE, or have extensive Ember generation from sources other than those present in the single target rotation. (IE Shadowburn ember generation)

When you can AoE for a while, or get a lot of Embers from other sources Mastery gains value very quickly.

Also, just because someone does a lot of DPS doesn't mean that they are doing it optimally. You have to consider if they might be able to do MORE damage than they have been if they changed strategies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask Reforgenator!

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Eh, don't fret. This is likely to get locked soon. He's been told by a moderator to calm it down, and has been told by a good...5-7 people that there are no breakpoints, and no point at which haste ceases to be the best stat to stack, yet he refuses to believe it, or show ANY support OR math behind the things he's saying (which is what it will take for him to garner support, or more importantly swing Brusalk into saying "I'm wrong, you're right").
    http://youtu.be/axCCAUUnUPU

Infracted for spam.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-05-18 at 09:01 PM.

For single target stack as much until you feel that you cant press your buttons fast enough to keep up.
    However as most fights are not single target, I would not suggest stacking haste to a ridiculous point.
    With Ra Den progress likely to start soon I am planning on going around 8k haste and then full mastery. From our current gear levels and the look of the fight it seems as though the damage on the adds is the only thing that matters so im going for decent mastery for dem Chaos bolts and Havoc cleaving.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).