10+ Year Old Account

i have a urgent gear question

i saw touch of the light(ilvl 496) on ah for 1000g. should i buy it for that much? i dont plan to do any raiding/lfr or do dailies for rep outside the of the rep from daily dungeons. or is this item not as good as other non crafted boe/vendor epics at that ilvl? is it not worth the price? i merely want it to make soloing old raids that much easier on my priest. 1000g is quite a bit of gold to me as i am quite frugal with my money. i know shado pan assault gives you 522 ilvl gloves at honored.....not sure if ill be able to get those seeing as i dont have them unlocked on my priest.
    i do have a tailoring alt.....but not sure if ill ever get the recipe since it drops from raid and i dont raid right now. just not interested in raiding.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-05-15 at 09:58 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesnt seem that bad price but it depends on the blood spirits on your realm for example on mine they cost like 80g each

10+ Year Old Account
    here on bleeding hollow blood spirits are going for 70g-1.4k gold a piece.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

I'm curious, if you don't plan to raid/lfr/dailies etc, why do you need the gloves anyway? I understand character progression, but if you are frugal and don't have a need for the item right away, you could very well just wait and eventually get them either cheaper, or find better ones from other sources.

I don't think soloing raids really requires that much gear, unless you are planning to do some of the harder solos, but those require way better gear than a pair of 496 gloves.

I'd hold out until LFR, but that's just because I'm cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    I'm curious, if you don't plan to raid/lfr/dailies etc, why do you need the gloves anyway? I understand character progression, but if you are frugal and don't have a need for the item right away, you could very well just wait and eventually get them either cheaper, or find better ones from other sources.

I don't think soloing raids really requires that much gear, unless you are planning to do some of the harder solos, but those require way better gear than a pair of 496 gloves.
    well every bit of gear that increase my dps/hps helps to make soloing that much easier.

It sounds worth it to me if blood spirits are that expensive on your server.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart