Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    10M Twin Consorts Heroic - A rush of Cranes

    Currently progressing Twin Consorts 10M Heroic and we're encountering a problem where the Cranes from Chi-Ji: A rush of Cranes aren't dealing any damage to the bosses or the Lurkers in the Night.

    I could understand that the Cranes don't damage the Lurkers but they also aren't doing any damage to the bosses which is clearly unintended and bugged.

    Anyone else encountered that issue?

  2. #2
    Fully intended. The cranes actually have to physically connect to do damage - there are lanes where the cranes rush down. It's up to the tank(s) to position kill targets along those lanes to get hit.

  3. #3
    The Cranes are running through the boss and the Lurkers.
    Visually, they fully connect, yet they don't deal any damage.

  4. #4
    How are you checking whether they did damage? If via world of logs, I know that I had to go to dashboard -> scroll down to the huge list of spells -> select "crane rush" to see the damage they did. IIRC, it doesn't show up on the creature page or analysis pages.

  5. #5
    Thank you, looks like they're dealing damage to the bosses after all.
    However, the journal must be bugged as they aren't dealing 5M damage as mentioned in the journal.
    According to WoL they're doing about 1.6M each.

    They aren't damaging the Lurkers, though. :/

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    They aren't damaging the Lurkers, though. :/
    They don't do damage to Lurkers. They would kill it in seconds.

  7. #7
    Does anyone know if the cranes are in a set pathway or random?
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...uzad/Takeaseat
    <Divinity> US-Kel'thuzad 3/7M
    Recruiting exceptional raiders for 20man mythic content. Click here to apply.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Does anyone know if the cranes are in a set pathway or random?
    I haven't paid attention enough to confirm if the lanes are exactly the same every time, but it seems like it's set. Once they come out, they do stay in the lanes, though.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Thank you, looks like they're dealing damage to the bosses after all.
    However, the journal must be bugged as they aren't dealing 5M damage as mentioned in the journal.
    According to WoL they're doing about 1.6M each.

    They aren't damaging the Lurkers, though. :/
    Can confirm from our logs they're only doing 1.6 million per hit =(

  10. #10
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,071
    Is this easier than Iron Qon?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Is this easier than Iron Qon?
    Iron Qon is far easier.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    Can confirm from our logs they're only doing 1.6 million per hit =(
    supposed to be 5 mil in normal. not sure heroic havent gotten there yet.
    http://i5.minus.com/iT9gBOC94PbmU.jpg
    NON SINE DIIS ANIMOSUS INFANS
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Accessibility, ownership, availability; these are all essentially the same thing.

  13. #13
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,071
    Yup tried this tonight, wasn't easy at all.

    Probably wasn't doing it right though.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I haven't paid attention enough to confirm if the lanes are exactly the same every time, but it seems like it's set. Once they come out, they do stay in the lanes, though.
    I think this is the key to getting the fight down efficiently. If you figure out the set path of the cranes, the entire fight will become significantly easier.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...uzad/Takeaseat
    <Divinity> US-Kel'thuzad 3/7M
    Recruiting exceptional raiders for 20man mythic content. Click here to apply.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I think this is the key to getting the fight down efficiently. If you figure out the set path of the cranes, the entire fight will become significantly easier.
    I disagree with that, the cranes will help out on dps, but a lot of this fight has to do with getting the timings right, proper positioning. The fight doesn't just get 'significantly easier', when figuring out to move the bosses into the line of cranes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Is this easier than Iron Qon?
    Yes Iron Qon is one of the easiest heroic bosses this tier.

    In terms of difficulty compared to other bosses for Twin Consorts i'd say it would be Lei Shen > Dark Animus > Twin Consorts > Other Heroics.

  16. #16
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,071
    Summoning the Celestials is probably the easiest part from what we noticed. There is A LOT of damage going on in this fight. You need to reveal a decent amount of lurkers in P1 to make healing manageable. We tried brute forcing it and it didn't end well at all. P2 didn't seem all that bad, just a decent amount of damage. The added mechanic is P2 is a lot easier to deal with than the P1 mechanic that was added, at least raid damage wise.

  17. #17
    The crane damage not being 5 mill was something they hotfixed because it was too high an amount for the boss health up.
    Kunglight of Fractured - EU Twisting Nether
    Current progress 12/12 NM 1/12 HC

  18. #18
    Why would you question world of logs being incorrect before dungeon journal?

  19. #19
    My only question: Is anyone else experiencing random Ice Comets once you transition? We will sometimes get 2 (ideal), and other times only 1 (wipe). We have tried multiple strategies to figure out how it is random, but cannot place our finger on it.

    Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    My only question: Is anyone else experiencing random Ice Comets once you transition? We will sometimes get 2 (ideal), and other times only 1 (wipe). We have tried multiple strategies to figure out how it is random, but cannot place our finger on it.
    Same problem.
    Fake Plastic Trees

    Main: Warlock

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •