Deleted

Post [Suggestion] Khan / Battlemaster Random BG ques

Quote Originally Posted by 74258468677
    Something that would be nice is if you seperated the battlegrounds into "2" Random BG ques.

At the moment there even is 2 different "Battlemaster" Achivements for the bgs, There is the acually Battlemaster when you need to do all the achivements in:

Alterac Valley
    Arathi Basin
    Warsong Gulch
    Eye of the storm
    Strand of the ancients

And we got the achivement Khan when you need to do all the achivements in:

Battle of Gilneas
    Isle of Conquest
    Twin peaks
    Silvershard mines
    Temple of kotmogu

What is you guys suggestions about this?

Thanks for reading
    Taken from battle,net Forums

Not a bad idea, but whats the point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    Not a bad idea, but whats the point?
    When i talked with a few of my friends yearsteday we all got bored because we only got the "new"
    battlegrounds such as gilneas, isle of conquest and silvershard mines. When we all prefer the little
    older bgs such as WSG and AB.

And also if you are doing any of the achivements you might want to get some extra honor aswell
    and still have a higher chance to get the battleground you need achivements from.

People already complain about slow queues, imagine them doubled because people are either queueing for Set A or Set B.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    People already complain about slow queues, imagine them doubled because people are either queueing for Set A or Set B.
    Prerty much this. Just q for a specific battleground if you want to get achievements. You'll get less honor per win, but that shouldn't be an issue since you are not there for honor in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxtar View Post
    When i talked with a few of my friends yearsteday we all got bored because we only got the "new"
    battlegrounds such as gilneas, isle of conquest and silvershard mines. When we all prefer the little
    older bgs such as WSG and AB.

And also if you are doing any of the achivements you might want to get some extra honor aswell
    and still have a higher chance to get the battleground you need achivements from.
    Random is random.

Queuing specific and getting the same amount of honour as queuing random is asking for too much tbh.