Deleted

Festerblight nerf reverted

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Classes
    Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    General
    • Blood Plague no longer benefits from the damage increase granted by Tricks of the Trade.
    • Frost Fever no longer benefits from the damage increase granted by Tricks of the Trade.
    • Necrotic Strike healing absorption effect has been increased to 225% from attack power, up from 200%.

Unholy
    • Festering Strike now deals 175% weapon damage, down from 200%.
    • Scourge Strike now deals 165% weapons damage, up from 135%.
    • Unholy Might now increases the Death Knight's Strength by 10%, down from 15%.
    What are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by mmoc8d0614f38b; 2013-05-16 at 06:10 AM.

Old news, those changes have been in place for a few days now.

Not really surprised considering GC tweeted this was likely ~2 weeks ago.

Deleted
    So what you're saying? Old stuff should not be discussed? Or are you just sharing information about change announcement dates?

Deleted
    Personally, I'm happy about this change, because it essentially changes nothing about Festerblight (for me). I know a lot of people used TotT but it was in no way essential for the playstyle to be viable.

Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    So what you're saying? Old stuff should not be discussed? Or are you just sharing information about change announcement dates?
    it was discussed a bit in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-when-5-3-hits and in the festerblight sticky

Deleted
    You guys are absolutely right. Now that I've spend an hour reading all the posts there is, I guess this is topic is as old as heaven.

As I don't like to hand out infractions for people nitpicking or making snide remarks I'll close this here.