getting my gf preg

So my Gf and I broke up about 4 months ago after being together for 10 years we talked about getting preg before but I wasn't ready to be a dad. We still live together sleep in the same bed and fuck but she does other things while I can't even go out in public without going to a place or seeing something that reminds me of her. I feel like if she gave me a child that I could channel all My love for her into my child. I have a great job and can support a child while being a single father. I would never keep my child away from her but if she doesn't want the child I would have no problem raising it on my own. I wouldn't ask for anything from her since she would have given me the best gift I could ever.imagine. What's the best way to get her preg without her knowing? We have never used any for of birth control for the entire 10 year relationship other than me pulling out and she has never gotten preg. I just really want her to give a child before I can't see her anymore. I just love her so much I don't know what to do with my self and a little piece of her would be all I would need to be happy. I don't see my self ever wanting to be with another person ever so my options of being a dad is a single dad.

Deleted
    Just... Don't!
    What the hell is that kind of a question? "Without her knowing it".

Man pull yourself together and get over her. Sleep with someone else - That usually helps.

If you never used any form of birth control in your 10 year relationship, she should probably go see a doctor just to make sure, but I imagine she may have some difficulties getting pregnant - or perhaps she can't at all. 10 years is a long time with no pregnancy in an active sexual relationship with no birth control.

As for getting her pregnant without her knowing, I would not go down that road if I were you.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    By the sound of it, you are only thinking of yourself and your feelings.
    If you trule care for her, let her make her own choices. It should be her choice to stay or leave you.
    If you simply make her pregnant just so she stays with you, you are the worst possible type of shit out there, really its pathetic, they way you only care about yourself.

Also for an active sex life of over 10 years. Either you are shooting blanks, or she cant get pregnant, which is more common than you might think.
    During intercourse- Pulling out is not as helpful as you might think, as we men are constantly releasing small amounts of sperm which count in the millions (Even before the big load), any one of those can make her pregnant.
    Last edited by mmoc11dc8b724d; 2013-05-16 at 09:04 AM.

Deleted
    If you want a child, find someone who wants a child with you. Don't expect someone who doesn't want a child with you to go through pregnancy for you. Don't try to 'save' a relationship through such means either. It's assholish.

I can tell you this much; You notice rather early if you get pregnant, atleast I did. There is always abortion if she doesn't want to at that point.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-05-16 at 09:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My shade-ar is off the charts at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by Fujisaw View Post
    What's the best way to get her preg without her knowing?
    Seriously?
    I read this whole post twice to make sure what I was reading. If this is your genuine attitude I doubt you're mature enough to even conceive a child let alone raise it.
    I really really hope this is a troll post, if only out of sympathy for the poor little sod that could be lumbered with you as a future parent if it's genuine.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Dude, No...

This whole thing is creepy, and if this isn't trolling, you've got some seriously fucked up problems.

You can't just get her pregnant and then expect everything to go back to normal. Your 10 year relationship ended because you were unable to commit to being a Father, and now you're ready to be a single-parent? No.

You're doing this because you've not moved on. Move out, or kick her out. Start shagging anything to moves, cry a little if that helps, but move on. This whole plan is utterly doomed to fail, and I absolutely promise you, if you go through with this, in 2 years you'll utterly regret it. You'll loathe yourself because of it.

Tempted to trace the I.P. and warn the poor girl about the absolute nutter she is sharing a bed with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolyowns View Post
    If you simply make her pregnant just so she stays with you, you are the worst possible type of shit out there, really its pathetic, they way you only care about yourself.
    Nothing more needs to be said!

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking about being self-centered. Seriously, just move on with your life instead of pulling an innocent child into all this shit just because you don't want to leave her.

You're clearly not ready to be a dad if you want a child for this reason.

Doesn't sound like a loving atmosphere to bring a child to the world in. Don't do it.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    reading this post makes me think you are in no way ready to be a dad

10 years of interruptus? Damn dude that doesnt sound good :/

At first you were not ready to be a dad and now you want to get her pregnant without her knowing? Sorry but for me that doesnt fit together.
    Nothign reallyfits in this story dude. If you still live together sleep the same bed and fuck, you aint broke up...

And NO you shouldnt even think of it. How on earth does someone think it is a good idea to get someone else pregnant without knowing....
    I would consider that as a crime, and not a lesser one, therefor i will NOT assist you here.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have any sanity left in you, you will not pursue this.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god for Roe v. Wade, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Getting a woman pregnant without her noticing after some time wont happen, once the physical signs kick in she will know what's going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a dog and love that as much as you would your girlfriend.

So my Gf and I broke up about 4 months ago after being together for 10 years we talked about getting preg before but I wasn't ready to be a dad. We still live together sleep in the same bed and fuck but she does other things.

dude get your shit together and kick her the fuck out, or more out depending on who;s place it is.

why are you even talking to your ex let alone sleeping with he and sharing a bed?...

you're an idiot, trying to get her pregnant without her knowing just solidified that.

Infracted: Please don't call someone else an idiot.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-05-16 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    "How to in pregnant a woman without her consent" is not an appropriate thread. If you want to have a child with the person you live with and love, talk to her. Asking strangers how to do it without her consent is not okay.