71. Murozond- dps race that resets the raid (including loss of all gear, gold, etc. dropped and all items used/damage) if you wipe.
72. Ghost Prince Quartet
Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider
EVERYTHING WAS MERELY A SETBACK!
73. Dwayne "the rock" Johnson. Because he can.
Yeah they're aiming for 12 bosses or so. Not too big, not too small.
74. Thrall's evil brother who poisoned his son for the inheritance. Nyea ha ha!
But...but...you see...Prince Malchy...he's not an elf...
WAIT...HE'S PERFECT FOR THE NEXT EXPANSION! Let's add him in!
Prince Quintet Council!
special ability - Dirge spam, when he channels this the whole raid most link a [Dirge] in /1 as fast as possible, the last person to do this is instantly killed.
76. Faction Champions v2.0. It doesn't need to make sense.
77. Time-Lost Infinite Proto-Drake, Zaela's Drake from an earlier time period mutated by the infinite flight
79. SAURFANG! Impossible Boss that makes the rest of the raid inaccessible.
80. Gayrosh hellscream - Fabulous warchief
81. Darius Crowley Vs. Saurfang Cleave battle. The two battle to the death while horde and alliance raids die from opposing sides' cleaves
82. millhouse manastorm -- Brawler arena was merely a setback!
83. Chuck Norris - Sha of Pride, Heroic Only
84. Resurrected Death Knight Dranosh Saurfang - WE NAMED HIM DRANOSH!!
Hopefully Blizz takes into account the linear nature of ToT and gives some option as to which "wing" of Org you would like to seige at a time. Org itself is very nonlinear so it would only make sense to have a nonlinear raid.
Blizzard's neglect and poor release of MoP was the nail in the coffin for them. I just hope some of the fail will be patch up with the next burning legion expansion. But, im afraid this piss poor expansion is the catalyst of continued sub loss.
Did I do that?The Burning Crusade was the BEST expansion Blizzard EVER made for WoW.