10+ Year Old Account

Warrior Card reveal

3 new cards revealed, which you can see here: http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...out-15-05-2013

Commanding Shout and Rampage are extremely nice cards to have in your deck. Had the feeling I'd seen Amani Berserker before allready. Might have just been in an unofficial card list though.

The idea of taking some damage here and there to get benefits from it in different ways is apparently one of the Warrior deck traits. It's allright I suppose since you'll be taking damage anyway, but it's something not in your control, and you're largely dependent on opponents playing into your hand to make any kind of set-up plans. Not sure if I'd personally like this kind of playstyle, since I prefer to be able to plan my actions.

Thoughts on the new Warrior cards, and possibly the deck style?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Had the feeling I'd seen Amani Berserker before allready. Might have just been in an unofficial card list though.
    The only card that wasn't released before was the Commanding shout

Just like the Warlock card, they release one new card, but pair it up with a couple of other already released cards to display combo potentual.

About the card itself, i really like it. It works well with the warrior style in a rush deck with Enrage ability, but it does leave your minions very weak for subsequent AoE shenanigans, or even just something like the mage ability to kill them off the next turn. Honestly i think something like the druid spell-card Demoralizing Roar (1 mana reduce enemy minions attack by 3 for one turn) Will give you a much better result in 90% of games for half the mana. But a card like that would most likely prevent all damage to your minions, where Commanding Shout will leave them close to death but enraged. Hard to tell how good this card is going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    The only card that wasn't released before was the Commanding shout

Just like the Warlock card, they release one new card, but pair it up with a couple of other already released cards to display combo potentual.

About the card itself, i really like it. It works well with the warrior style in a rush deck with Enrage ability, but it does leave your minions very weak for subsequent AoE shenanigans, or even just something like the mage ability to kill them off the next turn. Honestly i think something like the druid spell-card Demoralizing Roar (1 mana reduce enemy minions attack by 3 for one turn) Will give you a much better result in 90% of games for half the mana. But a card like that would most likely prevent all damage to your minions, where Commanding Shout will leave them close to death but enraged. Hard to tell how good this card is going to be.
    Well the thing about Commanding Shout is that you can also use it offensively, by making sure that when you attack with small or low health minions they survive the attack. Then you're suddenly looking at creating a lot of extra damage and board control out of this 1 rather cheap card. Like everything in this game though, it's situational, but on the whole I think this would be a card I'd make room for in my deck.