10+ Year Old Account

Confused about recent reverts to unholy and what they mean .

So with the recent revert to the unholy nerf ,i was asking my self with a little bit of confusion is it just that tricks no longer buffs our plagues or outside sources period ie ,trinkits,pots ect....now if its only tricks i dont mind since my group doesn't have a rogue anyhow i just really love the festerblight play style .Ty for any 1 who can help me with this question

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 04:41 PM ----------

i guess my main reason for this was a blue post i read about how op dks were in arena and how there on every team to which a blue responded with the whole tricks no buffing plagues i got to thinking maybe plagues were no longer able to be buffed which got me scared lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just that BP and FF don't benefit from the +damage from tricks any more, the 15% on diseases was a huge damage buff throughout the entire fight and blizzard feels that the benefit from festerblight is mild enough when playing with out tricks.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh kk ty very much i was worried there for a bit

For once they decided, 'Oh, this is too strong for PvE maybe we shouldn't just throw out buffs/nerfs to the whole class, we can just stop the game breaking thing that is really only an issue in PvE'.

They decided that PvE nerfs didn't have to necessarily be pvp nerfs (thank god). This was a nerf targeted at the festerblight style of play that would really not be viable in arenas and RBGs for many reasons (cleanses, high movement, cc, too many targets, ect). This nerf doesn't won't affect pvp play much, if at all

10+ Year Old Account
    I could swear this was discussed here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-when-5-3-hits