LF Case Suggestions (budget / mid-grade)

I'll be rebuilding my computer soon. Old Core2 duo deserves retirement. God did that chip serve me well, what a nice chip it was.

Anyway, I will probably be following a lot of Chaud's suggestions for his i5 build. One thing I'm not happy with is the case. The cheap little store branded USB key-drives I buy every other week (when I lose mine) are usb 3.0. I feel that usb 2.0 is unnecessarily handcuffing oneself, and installing a usb gizmo into a 5" bay is a waste on a new build.

Since Chaud always recommends the HAF, I'm thinking the HAF 922. I'm just wondering if the community can get me closer to my $75 range. If not this case looks quite nice and the price is close enough. Feel free to say that it is the best feature/value, and tell me to stop looking.

Requirements:
    Front usb 3.0
    Decent cable management (at least the proper cut-outs)
    Big enough for modern mid/high gaming graphics cards.

Not required:
    Fancy lights.
    Rubberized cable holes
    Other fancy stuff.
    Tool-less drive bays. (Nice to have; I like tool-less, but would rather whip out a screwdriver then deal with a shoddy constructed one)

Thanks guys.

I'll probably be back once I get the internals in order just to make sure I don't pick out any mismatched or bottlenecking hardware.

Deleted
    Corsair 200R
    Silverstone Redline series
    NZXT 410

HAF-cases are awful, just well-known.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811345010 is okay.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would also vouch for the Bitfenix Shinobi as decent mid-priced case. The only thing i miss with that case are the sideways mounted hard drives. But you can't have everything if you are on a budget...

Further alternatives:
    Corsair Carbide 300R
    Fractal Design Core 3000
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

In a midtower design, I'd go Fractal Design R4. Great cable management, quiet, well built.

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    This is what I have and came to recommend.