Deleted

In need of a new gaming computer

My laptop is starting to break, I had it for about six years. Im in need of a new system, I play games like WoW, Swtor, gw2, lol and crysis. Im from the UK and im looking for a reasonably priced computer that can play many games on a good standard.
    I'm not too sure if building a system is right for me, I have never done it before. So far I looked at the alienware x51, i know these systems are overpriced and dell is a shit company, but i got this discount which i can use on those products.

I need opinions and help in finding a new system, my budget is £800 or less than that, im also willing to go slightly over that.

Thanks in return.

Don't waste your money on Alienware.
    Building is very easy but, if you don't want to do it yourself OverclockerUK will build it for you for freeif buy the components from them. http://www.overclockers.co.uk/produc...=43&catid=2473

You are definitely going to pay more for an Alienware or a Dell. Best bet will always be a build-it-yourself system.

Main questions though, what kind of discount? Or how good. It could potentially sway the scenario depending on how good it is.
    And what kind of system, meaning how good or how much budget are you looking to build with.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on how much the discount is. If it's like 50% off, it may be worthwhile to get the Alienware at discount, sell it for profit, and buy a system that doesn't suck >.>
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab