10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a text too spech recording program

Well i dont know a better place on forum too ask so i think it will best here.

What i am looking is some text too voice speech recorder that can convert the text into a mp3 voice (so i can save it).
    I am looking for something that works for XP (i tried like 5 smiliar programs and i cant make them work).

If its posible with more than just microsoft sam voice. (and something that i dont have too register too recive XXX crap in my email)

Example: I write: Tommy has left a building. Microsoft sam says: Tommy has left a building. I record this and play it then in winamp or smiliar program.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Out of curiosity ,why do you want to do this?

But you can always get a microphone and record your own voice. If you don't want to do this, simply create a fake email and get some online services like those: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-websi...t-text-speech/
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PunisherQc View Post
    Out of curiosity ,why do you want to do this?

But you can always get a microphone and record your own voice. If you don't want to do this, simply create a fake email and get some online services like those: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-websi...t-text-speech/
    I sound too much like russan . And its for some game reivev video. Gona check this 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to remember having great fun downloading different voices for "Microsoft Sam" then using the recorder to save them to mp3, and playing them in class at key intervals....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    I seem to remember having great fun downloading different voices for "Microsoft Sam" then using the recorder to save them to mp3, and playing them in class at key intervals....
    I did that in our guild raids. On vent.

Microsoft Sam: I am lich king and i bring your some cookies .

10+ Year Old Account
    Dspeech sounds like what you need.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters