I need a good buff frame addon

I have been using Elvui for a few years now and I am building my own UI.

I am looking for buff frames that I can skin. I used Satrina back in the day but it appears to not be updated. Any help is much appreciated.

Deleted
    Aura Frames perhaps? It works with masque atleast, and it's far superior to SBF and less buggy imo!

I'd say go with Raven, it's a very customizeable addon with many built in functions like making a cooldown frame (equal to Coolline Cooldowns) and the option to have your buffs and debuffs to be shown as bars instead of icons if that's something that is of interest.

Also has support for Masque skins

Thanks guys. Gonna try those out.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    I'd say go with Raven, it's a very customizeable addon with many built in functions like making a cooldown frame (equal to Coolline Cooldowns) and the option to have your buffs and debuffs to be shown as bars instead of icons if that's something that is of interest.

Also has support for Masque skins
    I use Raven + Masque, too. It takes a bit of learning, but it'll do just about anything you tell it too, buffwise.

Edit: nevermind, I got it
    Last edited by Gliff; 2013-05-16 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    You can check out rBuffFrameStyler aswell:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ameStyler.html

I've been using Satrina still as to this day, it was a little bugged in the start, but I believe it was picked up, and it's working fine for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another <3 for RAven! I got rid of Power auras and elkanos buff bars and replaced both with raven! once you start to understand how it works it's an amazing addon!