Poll: What are your sub predictions for Q2, 2013?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    so if MoP continue to lose sub, can we conclude that MoP is the least successful expansion blizzard ever released? Sales wise it already is, 2.8 millions in the first week versus 3.3 millions in the first 24 hours for cata. but sub wise, the is the lowest it's ever been since vanilla.
    IMO that is based on marketing. Neither is a very good expansion, not bad, but nothing to hollar about. But, with cata you got this WORLD CHANGING event - the big bad dragons and the nastiest dragon of them all. People didn't know catas awfulness until they bought and played it. With MoP - you get the announced features that were probably a bit of a turnoff for some like pet battles and such, also there was all this unwarrented panda-hate calling the expansion childish. I think you got more people willing to try cata and then became disappointed versus MoP I think you had more that weren't even buying it to give it a shot. Ashame really, I came back after 2.5 years away to try MoP and I'm still playing 3 months later enjoying myself still.

P.S. as an alliance player it was worth re-subbing to MoP just to get to purge Dalaran.

Last edited by slime; 2013-06-09 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Blizzard is gonna regret changing their model from wrath, easy gearing of alts Naxx was perfect in that regard tier gear/trinkets/Offhands all purchasable with valor not to mention the Community was Alive with puggable raids OS/Maly/Naxx and GDKP runs.
    100% agree with his. Wrath was just more fun all around. But the expansion also had a lot of lore and the raids did as well. DKs were a great class with the best quest line in the game. again with a lot of lore. Monks are meh and I still have no clue who we are even supposed to be fighting this expansion. Pandaria just doesnt feel right. Everything feels like a bad April's fool joke.

I also believe there will be a huge loss, comparable with the loss of Q1.

As long as my guild is still raiding, I could care less. Though it will most likely lower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want WoW to die, I love and still enjoy it.
    I just think the only way to get Blizzard to reinvest more into WoW and stop cutting corners and taking the easy route (Scenarios instead of heroics) is to hit them where it hurts, and the only place that will really get their attention is their pocketbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So looking ahead into the future, what do you think the sub loss (or gain) will look like after Q2 this year?

Do you think ToT gave the game some new life to save some of the sub loss of Q1?

Predictions everyone.
    I personally find this thread to be pointless.

Even more so because blizzard said the subs will be lower by the end of the year. So its dam near a 100% chance subs will be lower for Q2 and the rest of the year.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm gonna go with... 8 million!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    it'll probably go down, but not a lot I guess. Don't really care either way. I just started playing the game again, got 2 RAF friends to start playing, and sent 2 SoR's. having a lot of fun
    Monk, I need a monk!!!