H <Salvage>8/12 N 10 man LF Dedicated Raiders

Salvage is a casual raiding horde guild that is currently located on Stormreaver that's been around since the beginning of MoP and offers a raid environment whose primary focus is too down bosses at a steady pace.

Even if your class is not listed as a priority, keep in mind that dedicated players will be considered. Paid transfers will be considered in cases of recruitment.

CLASSES NEEDED- 1 tank, 1 healer 1 dps
    Dk- Blood,Frost,Unholy
    Druid - Resto or Balanced
    Hunter- any spec
    Mage- any spec
    Monk - Mist-weaver or Brewmaster
    Paladin - Prot or Holy
    Priest - Disc

Guild History
    Salvage was formed shortly after MoP was released, we are a rebuilding 10 - man casual raiding guild. A few of our members have been raiding together for 2 expansions now in a chill environment.

Schedule
    We typically raid from 7:00 EST to 10:00 EST Monday-Wednesday,but may extend for a progression kill depending on the majority of the raid.

Expectations
    We're looking for players who can commit to our raiding schedule and are motivated to participate in casual progression. We're not just looking for people who can top the meters - survivability, situational awareness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild atmosphere are also key. We've also found the best of us like to have a good time while we raid, and we like keeping a light raid environment while still maintaining a serious approach to progression.

If you're interested, please add me or email me i can be contacted at ny_soilja@yahoo.com also if you are in game my main Skylíné and Ziaonya. You can also contact one of my officers Aruda, Logic, or Zoràida Tyvm!
    Last edited by Ziaon; 2013-05-17 at 11:26 PM.