Question about the 1h and 2h fury with offhands

I'm leveling a warrior and I just hit 86. I have the Yaungol Fire Carrier and the Swarming Cleaver of Ka'Roz and they're exponentially better than anything else I can get at this level. I just wanted to know is it worth dual wielding those? Should I stick to 2x1h or 2x2h instead? If I use both 1h and 2h which should go in the main hand and which in the off hand?

Deleted
    I wouldn't bother optimizing questing greens, use whatever you've got at hand and beat the s*** out of mobs until you ding 90, and then start planning gearing options.

Stick with 2x1h or 2x2h, never 2h+1h (you'd need an unrealistically good 1h to make that work, and then it's still better to switch the 1h to your main hand and use the next best 1h offhand). For questing I personally preffer 2x2h, it packs a little more aoe oomph through beefier whirlwinds and raging blows.

85 here, been gone from wow for a while. So I guess with smf and titan grip I can just pop on some 1Hnders and then switch out to 2Hnders without respeccing. This new talent system seems too easy or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsword View Post
    I wouldn't bother optimizing questing greens, use whatever you've got at hand and beat the s*** out of mobs until you ding 90, and then start planning gearing options.

Stick with 2x1h or 2x2h, never 2h+1h (you'd need an unrealistically good 1h to make that work, and then it's still better to switch the 1h to your main hand and use the next best 1h offhand). For questing I personally preffer 2x2h, it packs a little more aoe oomph through beefier whirlwinds and raging blows.

Deleted
    Keep using the two 450 weapons that you have. You will do more damage with those than any combination of 1h or 2h questing greens you have at your disposal. I would switch to SMF or TG depending on the first(third) 450 weapon you acquire.

Point is, you get so much more weapon damage from those 450 weapons that the bonuses that TG and SMF offers simply can't outweigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Miykul View Post
    I'm leveling a warrior and I just hit 86.
    play arms.

Deleted
    You "cant" use 1h and 2h, you wont get smf 35% bonus.
    If your strongest weapon is 2handed and you only got one, play arms.
    If you strongest weapon is 1handed, get a 2nd 1handed and go smf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragefreak View Post
    play arms.
    Completely agreed. I was in love with Fury, but it takes so damn long to kill anything compared to Arms while leveling (and even well into your first few heroics at 90).

If you absolutely want to play Fury then I would encourage going the Single-Minded Fury route. Honestly though, I would go Arms for leveling and stay Arms until you reach ~500 item level equipped before considering going back to Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    Completely agreed. I was in love with Fury, but it takes so damn long to kill anything compared to Arms while leveling (and even well into your first few heroics at 90).
    Well, it's just every other mob that takes so long to kill. For me it goes as such:
    First mob- CS is up, I can execute it by the time CS is over
    Second mob- slowly hitting it with pillows...by the time CS comes back, mob is at 30-40% health. Don't want to waste CS on that.
    Third mob- CS is up, it gets mowed down

and so on...