Looking for advice for a new mouse

Hello guys, my old logitech g9x has his middle wheel dieing, and I'm looking for a new mouse, I've been a bit out of the loop and so I don't know what is good right now, also I've got an issue since I use the mouse with my left hand, since I'm ambidextrous and kinda used to play like this....

I would even go out and buy again a g9x from logitech but lately I've been having wrist pains and I've been suggested to go and buy a left-handed or ambidextrous mouse, what would you suggest me guys?

I'm kinda wary of "gamer" type products after being burned thrice in a row by steelseries products, I enjoy logitech a lot, but I'm open to any brand as long as it is sturdy, durable, and for an ambidextrous player(so comfy)

I don't know if you need more info but I usually use my mouse with my whole hand covering it(kinda read about types of "grip" long ago, can't remember, for sure not a claw grip, I remember that one.)

Budget isn't an issue, I plan to buy from italy so if it's available on amazon.it or if I should post links to other sites where I shop I can do that, but in general need suggestions since I've never bought a product for ambidextrous people.

bonus points if it's highly configurable/has extra buttons, likely not more than 2 extra needed, and again as said, sturdy and durable.This one lasted me a really long time and it could probably last years more if it weren't for the wheel missing scrolls here and there...

Thank you in advance!

edit: forgot, no wireless mices, I use them for too long and I hate to have to recharge them and things like that...
    Last edited by Neviskio; 2013-05-17 at 05:19 AM.

Deleted
    Hi there,

my left handed friend used to play with a Logitech G300 and bought a Deathadder(Left Hand Edition) not too long ago. He's now in love with the latter.
    I played around with it for a few minutes and the mouse feels very nice, good haptics overall. One of the things i pay attention to is the *click*. It just has to feel good and t certainly does with this one. It has a few extra buttons too.

The only thing that might be bad is the width. I wouldn't recommend the DA to anyone with large hands. I can imagine longer uses could lead to cramps.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would just get another g9x

for ambidextrous, the steelseries sensei is good, the razer taipan is also good, but has predictive tracking (if this doesn't bother you then the taipan is one of the top mice on the market)

there is also the zowie am, but it's only optical which limits it to 2300 dpi iirc