Poll: What do you thing of these Choices

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Possible Siege of Orgrimmar Boss List

With the siege of Orgrimmar coming up soon and the confirmation that SoO would be on par size
    wise with the throne of thunder, I was going over the number of bosses and trying to see
    if I could guess the bosses defending Garrosh.

So let's try this

Throne Of Thunder - Siege of Orgrimmar

Jin'rokh - General Nazgrim
    Horridon - Shan Kien
    Council of Elders - Warlord Zaela
    Tortos - Thalen Songweaver
    Megera-
    Ji'kun-
    Durumu - Goblin Mercenaries (council)
    primordius - Giant Elementals (Like the ones his shamans summoned in tides of war)
    Dark Animus - Sha Touched Thrall (we have to save him)
    Iron Quon - Meloriak
    Twin Consorts - Archmage Aethas (wud love if he turned)
    Lei Shen - Garrosh
    Ra-den - Sha of Pride

As you can see I am missing two which will more than likely be filler bosses i.e. some random dragon they have captured
    or something like corrupted Gamon.

But apart from that what do you think of the list so far.

P.s. A lot of the ideas for bosses came from Tides of War and wow itself.
    Last edited by JudgePayne; 2013-05-17 at 09:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim and Zaela, very unlikely, as they will most likely join the rebellion.
    Garrosh is a dead giveaway..

The rest doesn't even deserve to be commented on...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit torned on the whole General Nazgrim thing. He could very well side with Garrosh, but I still see a chance of him siding the with the rebellion. I'd love to fight him anyway ^^ I seriously doubt Aethas would side with Garrosh, though.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No Magatha Grimtotem?

Quote Originally Posted by katji View Post
    No Magatha Grimtotem?
    Why would she be there? She despises the Horde and the Alliance, and even after this she still sees Garrosh as Horde.

Only boss I expect is Aethas.

And Sha of Pride will most likely pop up in a dungeon in 5.4 or 5.5.

They've said multiple times these past weeks they regret not adding a dungeon in 5.3, contradicting their whole statement a few months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't like idea of thrall. If we gonna fight him let us kill him... as violently as possible. Of course not that we "want" to kill him, but we needed. Tragedy it is.
    Also that list needs more onyxia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Why would she be there? She despises the Horde and the Alliance, and even after this she still sees Garrosh as Horde.

Only boss I expect is Aethas.

And Sha of Pride will most likely pop up in a dungeon in 5.4 or 5.5.

They've said multiple times these past weeks they regret not adding a dungeon in 5.3, contradicting their whole statement a few months ago.
    But they have explicitly stated that there will be no more dungeons in MoP, despite that regret.

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 10:31 AM ----------

And Zaela and Nazgrim are certainly possibilities. If Zaela is there, I hope we don't kill her. Kinda hoping she gets her own model. I'm a fan and there aren't enough great female Orc characters in the game. Which reminds me - I want to see more of Garona and a new model to show her mixed race heritage.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Garrosh still apart of the Horde? I mean, yeah, he's warchief and all -- but I don't think that's the case anymore. Why wouldn't he look to Magatha Grimtotem for help? I would.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Nazgrim and Zaela, very unlikely, as they will most likely join the rebellion.
    Garrosh is a dead giveaway..

Nazgrim pretty much owes his current position to Garrosh and is a loyal soilder so he could very well be recalled to defend, Zaela is definatly in camp garrosh and brings the dragonmaw with her.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

The rest doesn't even deserve to be commented on...
    With the exception of Thrall and Aethas I think the other choices have solid footing, With ties in both in game lore and book's / comics / novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nungamunch View Post
    But they have explicitly stated that there will be no more dungeons in MoP, despite that regret.[COLOR="red"]
    They said that MONTHS AGO, at the SAME TIME they said dungeons were not added cause it doesn't fit progression for Mists.

Expressing regret tells us they changed their minds. It's not hard to put two and two together.

Is Garrosh still apart of the Horde? I mean, yeah, he's warchief and all -- but I don't think that's the case anymore. Why wouldn't he look to Magatha Grimtotem for help? I would.
    The majority of the living Grimtotem sided with the Alliance after Garrosh ordered them slaughtered. Magatha was the one exception. However, I doubt she'd willingly help the person who ordered his troops to massacre her people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Also that list needs more onyxia.
    I am still going on my theory that Garrosh is actually possessed by the spirit of Onyxia.

Aethas/Thalen won't be separate bosses, either one of them alone or both together.

Deleted
    The majority of the living Grimtotem sided with the Alliance after Garrosh ordered them slaughtered. Magatha was the one exception. However, I doubt she'd willingly help the person who ordered his troops to massacre her people.
    Well yeah, but Magatha is the one who poisoned his blade in the duel against Carine, and she did seek aid when the Grimtotem sieged Thunderbluff, and if I remember correctly he sent her a reply with something along the lines of that he hopes she suffers the worst of deaths. Don't think someone as proud as Hellscream would go back on that, afterall his bullheadedness and pride is one of his main personality aspects right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Aethas/Thalen won't be separate bosses, either one of them alone or both together.
    I think I'm missing some major part of the story here, why do people think Aethas will side with Garrosh?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did she really care about her people, or did she use her people to get what she truly desired? I still think Magatha is a strong asset to Garrosh's force.

Deleted
    They said that MONTHS AGO, at the SAME TIME they said dungeons were not added cause it doesn't fit progression for Mists.

Expressing regret tells us they changed their minds. It's not hard to put two and two together.
    Check GC's tweets for the past fortnight. He has said it recently in the same sentence as expressing that regret. I believe Dave Kosak may have done as well.

There is always a possibility for something if they need a 5.5 but the team working on the odd patches might not have anyone qualified to produce these as they seem to produce only scenarios and daily hubs. Depends on how well the next expansion is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I think I'm missing some major part of the story here, why do people think Aethas will side with Garrosh?
    You haven't missed anything, it's pure speculation.

You may want to read this.

Unto Elder Crone Magatha of the Grimtotem,
    Acting Warchief of the Horde, Garrosh Hellscream,
    Sends his most sincere wishes for a slow and painful death.

It has come to my attention that you have deprived me of a rightful kill. Cairne Bloodhoof was a hero to the Horde and an honorable member of a usually honorable race. It is with disgust and anger that I discover you have caused me to bring about his death through accidental treachery.

Such tactics may work well for your renegade, honorless tribe and Alliance scum, but I despise them. It was my wish to fight Cairne fairly, and win or lose by my own skill or lack of it. Now I shall never know, and the cry of traitor will dog my steps until such time as I can sport your head on a pike and point to you as the real traitor.

So ... no. I will not be sending any truehearted orcs to fight alongside your treacherous, belly-crawling tribe. Your victory or your defeat is in the hands of your Earth Mother now. Either way, I look forward to hearing of your demise.

You are on your own, Magatha, as friendless and disliked as you have ever been. Perhaps more. Enjoy your loneliness.
    I don't think they're exactly on good terms right now.
    Last edited by Rushro; 2013-05-17 at 10:02 AM.

Nazgrims the one who sends you to see Vol'Jin if i remember correctly. i dont expect him to be a Boss unless he turns on the playerbase... Yes, hes a Horde member serving under Garrosh, but i think hes actually part of the rebellion that, has no choice but to continue serving.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Aethas is power hungry, and willing to bend the rules to suit his needs. He was the one who put the sunreaver in theramore to weaken its defenses during the siege. He just seems like the kind of character that would be more than willing to join Garrosh to further his own agenda.

People have said this about him for a while. Also who do you think it was that explained to Garrosh how to make the mana bomb from the focusing iris. It had to be a very powerful mage & horde for Garrosh to even consider it.