Deleted
    Hurray! 300 reached Bought the 50k vendor mount in warspear, even tho my head said "No! 50k for another riverbeast that isnt even unique looking! Too greedy!" ..

Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2015-10-11 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    Just got a 2nd Smoldering Egg off Ragnaros, makes me wish I'd never paid for one (about 500k) back in Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Just got a 2nd Smoldering Egg off Ragnaros, makes me wish I'd never paid for one (about 500k) back in Cataclysm.
    I just got another to drop too, lol. I've had ashes drop two weeks in a row when already had it too. The fire birds are surely dropping to carry me down to hell for this "luck"

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, talk about an awesome week.

In a three day period I completed the tier 14 and 16 meta's (already had the ToT meta complete), and I got them from very unlikely groups that pulled together and succeeded.

285/300

I'm also about 2-3 days away from getting a Spectral Tiger for an incredibly low price.

They're down to 180k now, I may have talked someone into selling me one for 170k.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Hurray! 300 reached Bought the 50k vendor mount in warspear, even tho my head said "No! 50k for another riverbeast that isnt even unique looking! Too greedy!" ..
    Grats !

/10char

How many TCG/Store mounts did you buy ?

^ not hating, actually curious.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-10-11 at 08:01 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

.......Hnghhhh. I haven't gotten that yet. But what I have gotten is my 6th Flametalon today! First learned, second deleted. From the third on, I decided to keep them until I got Smoldering Egg. /cry

On a happy note, I finally did buy my last TCG mount, the Swift Spectral Tiger, last night! Mount #303! Only two gold mounts(Treadblade and Yak) left until I'm all done spending big chunks.
    Last edited by Renley; 2015-10-11 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Grats !

/10char

How many TCG/Store mounts did you buy ?

^ not hating, actually curious.
    Haha, well, I have 10 of the store mounts.. Most I've got as gift or giveaways tho.

5 TCG mounts, 3 bought for gold back in cata/MoP. Swift spectral + rocket that I was lucky enough to draw from one archives box for 40 dollar ish. Made mistake of selling normal spectral + epic rocket, need them for collecting now.

I am however missing a lot of the meta raider onces, I have zero saddle pvp mounts, neither the fishing shack mount or tcg turtle etc, and a lot more missing. Could easy make up for it if had no store mounts.
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2015-10-11 at 08:30 PM.

Annnnd woot! While sitting in Tanaan camping the rares, stumbled on a Poundfist group!

Last edited by Renley; 2015-10-11 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    .......Hnghhhh. I haven't gotten that yet. But what I have gotten is my 6th Flametalon today! First learned, second deleted. From the third on, I decided to keep them until I got Smoldering Egg. /cry

I was sure you can't keep more than 1 in bags/bank.... I had one in bank and 3rd one dropped and I couldnt loot it...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I was sure you can't keep more than 1 in bags/bank.... I had one in bank and 3rd one dropped and I couldnt loot it...
    This is the case, all of mine are just across multiple characters.

Tbf I take joy in the fact that I had that mount (and the Deathwing 100% one) while they were still current.

Really a shame that they removed the achievements from 100% mounts...or all drop mounts really...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also about 2-3 days away from getting a Spectral Tiger for an incredibly low price.

They're down to 180k now, I may have talked someone into selling me one for 170k.

O.O, 180k?? What is going on in the US when it comes to TCG mounts...

Just got my Lord of the Reins achievement.

In other news. I've been camping TLPD for the last 5 weeks. Not on and off, every single moment I've been on, I have camped it. On two accounts. This means I have half it's spawn points covered. In that time I have never seen it. However, last week a guildy of mine decided that she wanted to try for a few of the rare world mounts and began searching for the Uldum camel. Last night she got lucky and found a figurine that transported her to the Steam Pools. On that same night she also managed to get Aeonaxx just before I went to bed...And just an hour ago, snagged herself TLPD also.

So honestly, to the guy on the previous page trying to call people out for getting lucky when all he wants is the mounts others have managed to get. Grow up.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Wish had some of that in EU...someone selling in trade last night epic swift spectral tiger for 2 x gold cap, was sold in a few minutes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    Wish had some of that in EU...someone selling in trade last night epic swift spectral tiger for 2 x gold cap, was sold in a few minutes...
    There's someone on my server advertising a Swift Spectral for 300k in trade, and it's not a code scam, they claim it's a face to face trade in-game.

This was hours ago, so I'm going to assume it was sold, but I may just skip the non-swift and save for the swift.

They're also advertising the Wooly White Rhino and some other mount as a package deal for 100k.

- - - Updated - - -

Not intending to spam...but..

286/300

I bought the highlighted listing.

I won't post more pics of prices unless they go below 170k, which is supposedly unheard-of.

Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-10-12 at 06:22 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

There's someone on my server advertising a Swift Spectral for 300k in trade, and it's not a code scam, they claim it's a face to face trade in-game.

This was hours ago, so I'm going to assume it was sold, but I may just skip the non-swift and save for the swift.

They're also advertising the Wooly White Rhino and some other mount as a package deal for 100k.

- - - Updated - - -

Not intending to spam...but..

286/300

I bought the highlighted listing.

I won't post more pics of prices unless they go below 170k, which is supposedly unheard-of.

They were on Illidan and Frostmourne for 160k a few days ago. It definitely can happen. xD
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    They were on Illidan and Frostmourne for 160k a few days ago. It definitely can happen. xD
    Illidan makes sense, but Frostmourne surprises me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post

On a happy note, I finally did buy my last TCG mount, the Swift Spectral Tiger, last night! Mount #303! Only two gold mounts(Treadblade and Yak) left until I'm all done spending big chunks.

hard to keep multiple of an item that is unique.

http://imgur.com/gallery/azbCP/new

Every time I've gotten one, I've wanted to link a picture, but I always forgot to take one in the situations.. well apparently one of my addons has been taking pictures, without me knowing about it.. so I felt like making a imgur album and linking it to you.

This link cointains pictures of, in the below order, the first one from 2/08/14
    • Mimiron's Head
    • Rens of the Blazing Drake
    • Reins of the Drake of the South Wind
    • Life-Binders Handmaiden
    • Reins of the Astral Could Serpent
    • Voidtalon of the Dark Star
    • Invincible's Reins

As Invincible's Reins was the last one I got, I've included the picture in this post.

[
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    Did you even look at the pic or were you so keen to call someone out you spammed the reply button.

It clearly shows he has them on multiple characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    Hard to read the tooltip showing all the characters that have 1 (and only one) in their bags.

314 kills

Now onto UP w/ all my toons

- - - Updated - - -

182 DW kills... now to start Ultra next week.. uhh that prefight going to get old.

Good week ZG and DS mount.

- - - Updated - - -

so... this week rocks...