trick to easily beating elegon is to always have bloodboil ready to spread your two diseases to the adds. For my DK alt with 670 gear it easily beat him. as those dots would kill the 6 stars he spawns easily before they reach pillars.

EDIT: this is as frost. no idea how unholy is.

I managed to get the mount of Elegon last week, while helping a friend. Still working on the moose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Horridon owned me on the last door, some how ended up with 29 stacks of triple puncture, I'll try again tomorrow when I'm more awake.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

well as blood dk everything is faceroll and you basically just need to press death strike, you can do horridon as frost too and save 3 min, you get the free death strike procc after every add and can usually kill him before the 3rd gate opens and horridon has 2 stacks, also if you need better gear just do ashran for 2 hours and buy the 700er honor gear

I'll never have to step foot into DS ever again! 18 more until I hit 300.

10+ Year Old Account

FINALLY! Took me several months. I usually run through DS at least once a week, sometimes even 4-5 times. Finally!
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You do, but WoW tokens makes that "free" if you have plenty of gold.
    Does that count? Does it not have to be a bought subscription with real money? If it is the case I can go get all the RAF mounts now

Just got Poundfist finally, only need the Voidtalon to be done with WoD world mounts. #275.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    Does that count? Does it not have to be a bought subscription with real money? If it is the case I can go get all the RAF mounts now
    Tokens do count because it's still gametime.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm so so sorry guys.

Deleted
    Lol I resubbed 2 days ago and first heroic run with my hunter and it dropped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    Using a token does the whole transaction adding game time to your account, emailing you etc, it's as valid as paying a month with cash.

Had I not spent a bunch of money recently I might be more tempted to get the RaF mounts. Maybe next time they're on sale

He's my friend started 2weeks ago knows not much about game , He asked me a cool mount I told him about lich king mount that I'm trying for years.

He's wiped few times while we was talking and I come to help with my new dinged druid , Told him that if it drops I'll pass , Guess what? Mount dropped

I lost my interest with game

Lol, i would have rolled. Your friend is very likely to quit playing after a few months while youre still grinding away at the LK

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Lol, i would have rolled. Your friend is very likely to quit playing after a few months while youre still grinding away at the LK
    ^This. I had a friend start playing in Cata. Got to 85, managed to get the Blue Proto (my other friend had over 200 kills of it), Raven Lord and a few other rare mounts as well as Thunderfury and the bow from Sunwell. Played for about a month then quit.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Never run a mount boss with a friend unless you have it, don't want it, or can't solo the boss

Sadly don't have a screenshot but I started playing WoW in November 2013 and this happened:

Look at the dates for 100 Fish, Fishing from a school and the sea turtle :P

I used to offer my friends 40k if the mount dropped.

Needless to say I paid that out in MoP.. a lot.

I'm really starting to hate Dragon Soul.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    I'm really starting to hate Dragon Soul.
    You and my boyfriend both, the blazing drake doesn't exist for him yet hes had 4 or 5 bubblegum mounts.