7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Oh hey guys, great fking news! Especially if you are trying to camp things like Poseidus/Time-Lost/Aeonaxx.

"With Legion on the horizon, we wanted to let you know of an upcoming change that will open up additional grouping opportunities for players. As of the expansion pre-patch, players on North American, Latin American, and Oceanic realms will be able to group together in the open world no matter what realm their party or raid members are on. Players will also be able to see all available groups within the Group Finder, regardless of realm. This update will make it easier than ever for people to play together and group up for adventures like the new World Quests in Legion.

Additionally, reset timers for recurring in-game activities such as daily/weekly quests and raid/dungeon lockouts will be updated to a single unified lockout time of 15:00:00 UTC (8 a.m. PDT / 1 a.m. AEST) for all North American, Latin American, and Oceanic realms. This change will make it more convenient for players, as you will only need to keep track of one reset time. Weekly resets will occur on Tuesdays (early Wednesday mornings for Oceanic realms) at this time."

Hello an influx of random players stealing spawns! >.>
    I have a US toon so I know how annoying realm-hoppers on US can be. This pretty much destroys camping for anything on Oceanic as well as destroying the utilisation of Brazillian realms for finding things like Time Lost and Aeonaxx that are near impossible to find in any other region.

I guess it's good for the new stuff, but still. Most people don't like forced cross-realm stuff as is, now there's going to be so many people jumping around with US + OCE + LA combined. Yippee.

I suggest if you were planning to camp anything like listed above, do it now. If you have the spare $60 boost a toon on a Brazillian realm where the lowest population is and do it before you pretty much won't be able to find anything ever again :P
    Yeah, I saw this. On one hand I think it'll be more convenient for Oceanic players but on the other hand, from a mount farmer's perspective, this'll be a nightmare. Go camp your mounts now before the pre-patch hits.

I'm very glad that I already have all of my rare spawn mounts, so I won't be too affected by it but there are lots of people who still need them and now Oceanic will get flooded by US players realm hopping. It'll make finding US world boss groups much easier though as Oceanic was locked out of those, so I guess we wont have to force camp 2 hours each time (although still hoping for a spawn time reduction).

Even though there are some definite downsides for mount farmers on Oceanic realms, I do feel that the ability for us to hop to US realms will be much more beneficial overall.

So make this happen before the realm hopping changes <3

Deleted
    whenever i farm for voidtalon, after like 3 realmswaps, i see a guy in my group, doing the exact same thing. even on unpopular spawnpoints

15+ Year Old Account
    173 carps and mount #310
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Am I missing something when it comes to Huolon ? Did not expect to reach 200+
    Huolon? Isn't that a 10-15% drop rate?

Don't think I've heard anyone use more that 20ish attempts to get the mount...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Took over 150 for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    Took over 150 for me
    Damn... Back in MoP, my entire guild, got it in less that 10 attempts..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Just got Astral cloud serpent

I am pretty sure it has been a 1% drop rate since the start. but maybe I am wrong.

Took me well over 400 attempts.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't worry, his misremembers just about every "fact" he ever says.

DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

Only took over 3500 attempts but HOORAY!

#336, only Nalak left now

Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

Very nice m8. Big GZ. Only 1 world boss mount drop to go?

Yesterday i finally got to brawler's guild rank 8. And 2 weeks ago Elegon dropt the mount after 88 attempts. Atm i am at 273 mounts
    Last edited by Elzix; 2016-07-05 at 06:56 AM.

Jesus Christ 3500 attempts?? How do you muster the patience to keep going...

Grats Taco!

Hmm, I was skimping on my world boss camping this week in order to get some more CM attempts in, but I'm reconsidering now...

I gave in and bought Alani off the Black Market, did not fancy days or even weeks of farming Skyshards with my current luck. I do not regret this decision

Dragon Soul Farming is slowing draining my will to live, close to 100 attempts with 4 Characters farming it each week and no mount luck out of the 3

Not rare as such, but after finishing the last of my gold Challenge Modes today I have another one ticked off the list

#225 now

DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

Unarguably deserved, congrats!

Deleted
    Is worldbosses from mop soloable as a warlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Is worldbosses from mop soloable as a warlock?
    Yeah, all pet classes should be able to solo them for the most part. Galleon and Oon will be the more difficult ones.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.