Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I took a screen of each of them and it turns out too many images to post so I'll just say:

Ashes of Al'ar, Azure Drake, Blazing Drake, Life Binders Handmaiden, Blue Drake, Blue Proto Drake, Green Proto Drake, Flametalon of Alysrazor, Raven Lord, Phosphorescent Stone Drake, Vitreous Stone Drake, White Polar Bear, Deathchargers Reins, White Hawkstrider.

I farm Horseman weekly on 8 alts, LK weekly on 2, Onyxia on 5 and if I can really be beothered after that I farm Ultraxion for Experiement 12-B and Ragnaros for the Pureblood. One day ><
    Last edited by Malania; 2014-08-03 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I hate you right now.
    Legit. But that was well over 100 kills in.

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Finally, Ultraxion decided to be nice. http://i.imgur.com/5Xe7xk9.jpg
    93 solo kills, and when was around 60 on that count, I added 3 more chars to do it on weekly, so did it on my druid, and 3 DKs each week, never saw it drop during raiding DS weekly either.

Now got Blazing Drake left and Mimiron's head.. I doubt I'll feel like gearing up two of those DKs to enough to do those two too tho
    If the damage increase that is active right now on WoD Beta stays when it comes live, you'll be able to solo LK 25HC with a character lvl 100 in Greens.
    Realm First Monk & Hellscream's Downfall

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    If the damage increase that is active right now on WoD Beta stays when it comes live, you'll be able to solo LK 25HC with a character lvl 100 in Greens.

Well in MoP you could solo LK at like ~500ilvl, so im guess with 10 more levels, and better stats would be that easier. Im looking forward to that, since i solo it on 3 chars now, because i cba to gear my other 8 so i can solo it on them too.
    Come WoD will solo it on all 11, IT SHALL BE MINE...eventually >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post

I've been farming on three toons (nearly) everyday for about a month. I'm glad to have one of the mounts down, now I just need to farm one of the bosses.
    how did u get that camera angle
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

Last edited by Silversorrow; 2014-08-03 at 09:36 PM.

definitely not the rarest but hey, he is mine now: http://imgur.com/Bw27vVE

p.s: dropped from 25 man

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Well in MoP you could solo LK at like ~500ilvl, so im guess with 10 more levels, and better stats would be that easier. Im looking forward to that, since i solo it on 3 chars now, because i cba to gear my other 8 so i can solo it on them too.
    Come WoD will solo it on all 11, IT SHALL BE MINE...eventually >.<
    Don't know if you already tested in Beta old content, but when I say you'll be able to solo old stuff without any problem, I'm saying you'll be critting 1,000,000 damage on bosses that have 9,000,000 HP...

At least on Beta, Lich King 25H still has 103M but you'll be critting easily... Solo'd Lich King 25H in less than 20 seconds.

About solo'ing LK in this expac, only on some classes, because, for exemple, mages have a difficult time to do it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    I am so jealous about people who manage to get their hands on Invincible's Reins.
    Last edited by Ogait; 2014-08-03 at 11:20 PM.

Finally got my hands on this awesome mount. Been chasing it since late WotLK
    Xanthous || 6/6 Legendaries! - Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Finally after about 150 kills accwide:
    I tanked that dungeon twice on my DK, saw it drop both times and luckily enough to have won one of them; I think the first drop. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Don't know if you already tested in Beta old content, but when I say you'll be able to solo old stuff without any problem, I'm saying you'll be critting 1,000,000 damage on bosses that have 9,000,000 HP...

But is that with the stats squish?

Either way, here's mine 201 and counting(203 on my dk)
    youtube /watch?v=6YzQ1OuBzbU

Can't post links of any kind yet lol

after farming world bosses with 14 level 90, I was finally able to obtain at least 1 mount this week. I got the Oondasta mount and I know I have seen many people with this mount but is nice to finally obtain one. 3 more to go and I been using oqueue to farm these mounts on all toons since their release and as soon as reaching level 90 on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by sumrandom View Post
    Son of a....

Yeah, tell me about it...

There was 2 kills between drops iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    ...But is that with the stats squish?...
    Yes, that is with the stats squish.
    While doing Old Stuff, your damage is increased and you hit/crit a lot so you can still solo stuff with lower HP.
    From what I've seen, just a few bosses have their HP reduced, but others remain with the same HP. Let's see what they gonna do.

forgot to take screenshots, but i got Raven lord and onyxia drake 3 days apart

first ever run in sethek halls on my rogue and it drops! funny seeing both "sethek halls heroic" and "raven lord" achievement pop up
    Too cool for a signature

got on my first heroic kill! (04/08/14)

on my 6th attempt on monk, after 52 on my main DK and 25 on my warlock, over a year of farming it each week. very happy! (02/08/14)

Black Market AH, 23k

Very good week for a mount farmer like myself. 192/200, argent tournament mounts will get me the achievement!
    Pokémon X/Y FC: 1032-1220-0348 Please PM me when you add, we need to have each others for friend safari to work!

Main Gyzarus Death Knight
    alt Bronzong Warlock
    alt Gyzarmus Monk

Got it today after the reset Only did about 30 kills in total, pretty happy!

finally, after 76835 kills i got it !
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2014-08-06 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellix View Post

Got it today after the reset Only did about 30 kills in total, pretty happy!
    How are you able to do the first boss? I get that haste debuff and can't do crap

Yey. Only Ultraxion, Yogg and Al'Akir to go (before WoD).

you got ragnaros mount on 10m normal? wasn't it only available from 25hc?