I got so excited I forgot to get a screenshot of the catch, but somewhere around 2000 casts I got my Pond Nettle!

Just got exalted for Argussian Reach and bought those 6 talbuk mounts, also looted my first AoL paragon mount today. Brings me to 428 mounts.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    I got so excited I forgot to get a screenshot of the catch, but somewhere around 2000 casts I got my Pond Nettle!

Gratz

got almost all of the mounts from rares in Argus except from 1 of the egg ones. 408 so far. The only one that seems to be getting on my nerves is galleon. farming since MOP 4836 attempts so far and nothing across 25 characters using bonus coins. frustrating. ..

Hey everyone I thought I had an idea for maybe a new topic on this forum. Since we already have an "go get it - Achievement" thread, would it maybe be an idea if we also created a similar thread, but then for mounts? I know many of you already have many mounts, but for people who don't have that much it could maybe be a nice incentive to go and hunt for some more?

I just got my Brewfest Kodo and was thinking about this. #178 now!

Let me know what you think

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    Hey everyone I thought I had an idea for maybe a new topic on this forum. Since we already have an "go get it - Achievement" thread, would it maybe be an idea if we also created a similar thread, but then for mounts? I know many of you already have many mounts, but for people who don't have that much it could maybe be a nice incentive to go and hunt for some more?

I just got my Brewfest Kodo and was thinking about this. #178 now!

Let me know what you think
    Theres no reason you couldn't give it a shot to see if it works out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got three mounts over teh weekend.

1. Fire Wyrm from Kara (first attempt). That run was a lot easier then I expected - and I did it when I was blowing a .2

2. Brewfest ram after 73 attempts over the years.

3. Brewfest kodo three attempts after I got the ram for a grand total of 76.

236 mounts now. For some reason the sites that track them have me at 231 and 230

I snagged 2 'rare' mounts yesterday, one of the Egg rays and the one from the Venomtail Skyfin. Pretty good day, in which i also finished the 3rd Rogue mount, the 2 Warlock ones upfront, and the Monk one (not sure if those will count towards the number, who now knows how that thing stands.....)

All I have left Argus wise is Skyfin and the AR exalted mounts.

Which is good because I'm already beyond sick of Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    All I have left Argus wise is Skyfin and the AR exalted mounts.

Which is good because I'm already beyond sick of Argus.
    What about the 3 elekk mounts from the paragon boxes?

Just got both the Brewfest Ram and Kodo in the very same bag. 82 attempts this holiday, but I have had the Ram since the first year and have been trying to get the Kodo ever since. Probably something around 400+ attempts in totality. No more Brewfest, ever! Well, until they add new stuff, lol.

Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2017-10-02 at 07:40 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got the fell maddened crag talbuk mount last night from a rare boss in Macaree. Its ugly af, but its one more thing i can check off the zone completion list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    What about the 3 elekk mounts from the paragon boxes?
    Ugh I forgot about those.

But hey after killing Venomtail on nineteen alts today I finally have all the rare spawn mounts so I guess that's worth something and I can put the noose away for another couple of months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Login to an old account after almost 7 years to the day. Old main flying right in front of it. Guess I need to link this to my new battle.net account. That feel when you quit the game because the TLPD camp was too strong (not really).

Last edited by Indigenously Abled; 2017-10-03 at 05:08 AM.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

The problem of being a Gnome with mounts.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Got both of them today:

I didn't exactly want the Kor'kron Juggernaught to be honest, I was only soloing Mythic in hopes for the Tusks and the DK t16 Mythic chest piece or a look-alike
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Too lazy to link a screen shot.

But I got the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent yesterday. Now I am going to farm the ones I still need (Gold, Ruby, Jade). Not sure how I am going to get the jade since nobody in my guild(s) seems to care.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Too lazy to link a screen shot.

But I got the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent yesterday. Now I am going to farm the ones I still need (Gold, Ruby, Jade). Not sure how I am going to get the jade since nobody in my guild(s) seems to care.
    Congrats on Nalak. For the Thundering Jade you will need to find a guild that completed whichever meta achievement it is tied to, while in a guild group during Mists of Pandaria. You can't unlock it anymore. You will also need exalted reputation with that guild, so the easiest way is to level a death knight to 85 in order to buy and learn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Congrats on Nalak. For the Thundering Jade you will need to find a guild that completed whichever meta achievement it is tied to, while in a guild group during Mists of Pandaria. You can't unlock it anymore. You will also need exalted reputation with that guild, so the easiest way is to level a death knight to 85 in order to buy and learn it.
    You maybe thinking about the mini pet from the WoD Challenge mode guild runs. You can still get the Thundering Cloud Serpent from the unlocking Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider. My guild doesn't have it due to us being a tiny guild, but it still shows as a rewards for unlocking it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    You maybe thinking about the mini pet from the WoD Challenge mode guild runs. You can still get the Thundering Cloud Serpent from the unlocking Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider. My guild doesn't have it due to us being a tiny guild, but it still shows as a rewards for unlocking it.
    I could have sworn they took it out as a reward when WoD released because of the ease of getting it. If it's still available that way though, nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    To my knowledge that was for the mini dragon pet. Still stupid however, but the reward woudnl't show up it if was taken out. FYI know any guilds?