Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    after farming world bosses with 14 level 90, I was finally able to obtain at least 1 mount this week. I got the Oondasta mount and I know I have seen many people with this mount but is nice to finally obtain one. 3 more to go and I been using oqueue to farm these mounts on all toons since their release and as soon as reaching level 90 on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by sumrandom View Post
    Son of a....

Yeah, tell me about it...

There was 2 kills between drops iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    ...But is that with the stats squish?...
    Yes, that is with the stats squish.
    While doing Old Stuff, your damage is increased and you hit/crit a lot so you can still solo stuff with lower HP.
    From what I've seen, just a few bosses have their HP reduced, but others remain with the same HP. Let's see what they gonna do.
    Realm First Monk & Hellscream's Downfall

forgot to take screenshots, but i got Raven lord and onyxia drake 3 days apart

first ever run in sethek halls on my rogue and it drops! funny seeing both "sethek halls heroic" and "raven lord" achievement pop up
    Too cool for a signature

got on my first heroic kill! (04/08/14)

on my 6th attempt on monk, after 52 on my main DK and 25 on my warlock, over a year of farming it each week. very happy! (02/08/14)

Black Market AH, 23k

Very good week for a mount farmer like myself. 192/200, argent tournament mounts will get me the achievement!
    Pokémon X/Y FC: 1032-1220-0348 Please PM me when you add, we need to have each others for friend safari to work!

Main Gyzarus Death Knight
    alt Bronzong Warlock
    alt Gyzarmus Monk

Got it today after the reset Only did about 30 kills in total, pretty happy!

finally, after 76835 kills i got it !
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2014-08-06 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellix View Post

Got it today after the reset Only did about 30 kills in total, pretty happy!
    How are you able to do the first boss? I get that haste debuff and can't do crap

Yey. Only Ultraxion, Yogg and Al'Akir to go (before WoD).

you got ragnaros mount on 10m normal? wasn't it only available from 25hc?

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    It was a 100% drop on HC during Cata, but can be obtained with an equally high drop rate on any difficulty since MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    you can get it for 10/25 normal and heroic. the only difference was 100% from heroic before pandaria expansion were it was change after to 1%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    How are you able to do the first boss? I get that haste debuff and can't do crap
    get a friend or 2 to be on each platform on 10 man normal and clear the 1st boss and hold to that save each week. That is what I do and I go straight to alakir on 13 lvl 90 for the mount drop. so far 152 kills and no mount yet. Working on ultraxion, yogg and LK after mount drops from alakir.

Terrible afterthought of a screenshot, but Huolon:

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I can not believe that people are not familiar with extending save.

Quick guide:

1. Kill all bosses up to the boss you want to continuously farm ON AN ALT. For instance, in ICC, kill 11/12 bosses. Not solo, just do it in any group. MUST BE NORMAL MODE ALL THE WAY!
    2. Don't kill the last boss this week, wait for raid resets.
    3. Next week you log your alt and check Raid Info. You will have an expired raid with 11/12 bosses dead. Click EXTEND and that raid will be active.
    4. Invite a friend to your group and have that friend invite your Main or w/e char you solo in this case LK with.
    5. Keep your alt in the group and enter the raid. It will say 11/12 bosses are dead. Set Heroic difficulty INSIDE the raid.
    6. Kill the boss and pray for loot.
    7. Next week, simply repeat this step. Extend that 11/12 save every week.

NOTE! Three important things:
    1. When you create a save, it MUST be in normal mode. If ANY boss is killed HC, this save will not work properly.
    2. Your alt who is the "saveholder" can never kill the boss for as long you want the save. He must simply stand by holding your save.
    3. This works for all raids pre-Cataclysm if you want HC mode inside. You can do LK hc this way but not Firelands/Cataclysm heroic. You can of course keep farming normal mode bosses for cataclysm raids.
    Woah man thanks. This helps save a lot of time.

Took over 150 kills, but justifiably happened on my longest standing Tempest Keep farming character. Achievements says 84 kills on my Mage but that doesn't count raiding during TBC. It was sad knowing I'll never step foot in Tempest Keep again but also unbelievably liberating as well. WOO!

24 solo kills later 12 on my lock 12 on my dk woot woot
    Nixs

Cool Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast

Don't see many people with this mount. It's the reward for getting 500 Bloody Coins (well, can be purchased with 500 coins lol). It really is an awesome reskin of the other Mushan mounts, and I like it a lot better.

The video shows off some more of the mount and compares it to the Brawler's Guild version, but I hope you can tell from the thumbnail that it looks really nice =)

Woo, one more daily to cut out of my daily routine.

Yess!