you got ragnaros mount on 10m normal? wasn't it only available from 25hc?
you can get it for 10/25 normal and heroic. the only difference was 100% from heroic before pandaria expansion were it was change after to 1%.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Alfakennyone
How are you able to do the first boss? I get that haste debuff and can't do crap
get a friend or 2 to be on each platform on 10 man normal and clear the 1st boss and hold to that save each week. That is what I do and I go straight to alakir on 13 lvl 90 for the mount drop. so far 152 kills and no mount yet. Working on ultraxion, yogg and LK after mount drops from alakir.
I can not believe that people are not familiar with extending save.
1. Kill all bosses up to the boss you want to continuously farm ON AN ALT. For instance, in ICC, kill 11/12 bosses. Not solo, just do it in any group. MUST BE NORMAL MODE ALL THE WAY!
2. Don't kill the last boss this week, wait for raid resets.
3. Next week you log your alt and check Raid Info. You will have an expired raid with 11/12 bosses dead. Click EXTEND and that raid will be active.
4. Invite a friend to your group and have that friend invite your Main or w/e char you solo in this case LK with.
5. Keep your alt in the group and enter the raid. It will say 11/12 bosses are dead. Set Heroic difficulty INSIDE the raid.
6. Kill the boss and pray for loot.
7. Next week, simply repeat this step. Extend that 11/12 save every week.
NOTE! Three important things:
1. When you create a save, it MUST be in normal mode. If ANY boss is killed HC, this save will not work properly.
2. Your alt who is the "saveholder" can never kill the boss for as long you want the save. He must simply stand by holding your save.
3. This works for all raids pre-Cataclysm if you want HC mode inside. You can do LK hc this way but not Firelands/Cataclysm heroic. You can of course keep farming normal mode bosses for cataclysm raids.
Took over 150 kills, but justifiably happened on my longest standing Tempest Keep farming character. Achievements says 84 kills on my Mage but that doesn't count raiding during TBC. It was sad knowing I'll never step foot in Tempest Keep again but also unbelievably liberating as well. WOO!
Don't see many people with this mount. It's the reward for getting 500 Bloody Coins (well, can be purchased with 500 coins lol). It really is an awesome reskin of the other Mushan mounts, and I like it a lot better.
The video shows off some more of the mount and compares it to the Brawler's Guild version, but I hope you can tell from the thumbnail that it looks really nice =)