Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    Nope, was looking for one but nothing with a name that suggests screenshots inside.
    Tried looking in your documents folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    Do you know where the addon saves the screenshots? I did have the option enabled. Thanks.
    It just posted in my normal screenshot folder in the game folder.

Anyway, to contribute to this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I hoped you just installed rarity with so low numbers.
    Ya the numbers are nowhere near correct lol. I've been doing the horseman since its release years ago. That has to be over 100 kills. Skada would likely be over 200 from Wrath until now. Baron is upwards of 300. The Ragnaros one is close to correct though. Didn't take many kills to get it.

Not quite sure why the numbers on rarity reset.

Deleted
    I went to solo Ulduar for yet another week today.
    But a guildie asked if he could tag along.. Normally I am quite selfish and an (...)hole when it comes down to mounts but I was in a good mood and decided to take him along.
    Trying to not be a (....) I stayed in the party and let him tag along for Yogg-Saron.. Would you guess it.. Mimiron's Head actually dropped. I couldn't believe my eyes!
    He won the need roll with 86 and I rolled 7.
    That's just great... The one time you try to be nice and someone else runs off with the mount.

should've just told him it was on reserve

Quote Originally Posted by Malarky View Post
    But a guildie asked if he could tag along.. Normally I am quite selfish and an (...)hole when it comes down to mounts but I was in a good mood and decided to take him along.
    Trying to not be a (....) I stayed in the party and let him tag along for Yogg-Saron.. Would you guess it.. Mimiron's Head actually dropped. I couldn't believe my eyes!
    That's just great... The one time you try to be nice and someone else runs off with the mount.
    And this is why it doesn't pay to be nice to people.

In the future you should state upfront how mounts will be distributed for content that's fairly easy to solo, even for guildies.

Should have asked before hand that if it dropped, it was yours. lol.

Deleted
    Like I said a few pages ago: This is why you don't bring other people to mount runs. Ever.
    Or why you at least should choose Master Looter.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-11-02 at 07:10 AM.

Deleted
    I won an Ugly Dinosaur Bird thing this week.

This actually dropped and I actually won it xD Seen it drop a few times and always lost, so I was a bit surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Loucy View Post
    Was lucky enough to get the Raptor from ZG today.

And while boosting a friend a couple of weeks ago, he got Invincible. (I already have it)

And, the same thing happend yesterday.
    So, the same guy that I boosted to get Invincible on reset day earlier this week also managed to get Mimiron's head while I boosted him.

^
    If you're EU, cant you know..just tag in my group, i'll pay for it, dont need to be boosted..
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

45 attempts since I downloaded Rarity (a lot more before that!), but today I got the Reins of the Azure Drake off Malygos!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    45 attempts since I downloaded Rarity (a lot more before that!), but today I got the Reins of the Azure Drake off Malygos!!!!!!
    According to my statistics, I killed Malygos on 10man 21 times and 2 times on 25m (some of which was during Wolk). I got both mounts from him.

ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

First solo kill on Madness of DW(25 kills total)! Now just need that elusive Onyxian drake for that achievement!

Last color needed.

These are two of the worst luck I've ever had with mounts.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

PEEEEEEEEPS !
    Invincible just dropped! Omg whining in this thread, actually works! kill #70ish.
    Still shaking.

Another interesting thing i noticed.
    After i killed LK, Rarity didnt displayed "xx kills etc". Does this means, if the text doesnt appear, mount dropped? So you'll know before you loot the boss lol. Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ktperry; 2014-11-03 at 04:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    grats lol^^

I don't really take screenshots but just got Raven Lord Funny thing is: both this time and when I got White Hawkstrider I ran the dungeons without the intention of trying to get the mount, always ran for the mounts except for the runs when I actually got them
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Got alysrazor's mount on my hunter today and first week when patch 6.0.2 comes out first try on my druid

can't post screenshot because i'm new on the forum :/