Deleted
    Just got Invincible (36 kills) and Al'Akir's mount (38 kills). This week and last week have been amazing for me, having looted Mimiron's Head (32 kills) just 6 days ago. I think the game is kind of rewarding me for my extreme bad luck since Vanilla in anything mount related. After these pulls I can't really complain about some things that happened to me on previous expansions (RNG related).

Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-02-20 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Just got Invincible (36 kills), Al'Akir's mount (38 kills) and Mimiron's Head (32 kills)
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    I think the game is kind of rewarding me for my extreme bad luck
    Mmhmmmmmmm

Decided to start a DK on a US server, 3 levels in and some lovely person through LFG invites me and i got the sapphire riverbeast
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

I just got Invincible after my 4th kill yesterday.. I think that's very lucky! And the ID before Ony dropped her mount. (6th kill)

But should I be suprised after getting both parts of Thunderfury within 1 ID?! Never had that much luck back in Vanilla and afterwards when I was kind of hardcore raiding..

It finally dropped after few years of farming it on and off.

Now I have all 4 months from ZG. 2 from vanilla and 2 from Cata

Fixed :P
    Last edited by markos82; 2015-02-19 at 06:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    What has been seen can never be unseen. Now we know. We know it all!

After losing 20+ times on /roll offs during WoTLK on Mimiron's Head during Guild runs and nearly 4 years later; HUZAAH!

I think I got a pretty decent deal on this trade for a Spectral Tiger. Also on the same day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Mmhmmmmmmm
    Like I said, extreme bad luck in previous expansions. This expansion things have been completely opposite to what normally happens to me with anything RNG related to mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I think I got a pretty decent deal on this trade for a Spectral Tiger. Also on the same day!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xCtecho.jpg[IMG]
    Now that looks like a dupe deal.

Still working on the few I have left to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Now that looks like a dupe deal. .
    Burden of proof is on you : ) Also, the Chestpiece and the Frozen Runes can be worth quite a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    At long last, my son, it is over:

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    It finally dropped after few years of farming it on and off.

Now I have all 4 months from ZG. 2 from vanilla and 2 from Cata

Lucky guy! Congrats.... i am also trying to get this one for years now

Yes!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Had to shell out 45k for an Unclaimed Black Market Container but it ended up paying off very well for me!

Finally got the last Direhorn I needed from the warbringers (Amber)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    Had to shell out 45k for an Unclaimed Black Market Container but it ended up paying off very well for me!
    45k for the Kor'kron Juggernaut is a bargain, congrats!

80k for spectral tiger is so dupe, can't even say its rare, blizz might as well sell it in the blizzstore just to fuck over the dupers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    80k for spectral tiger is so dupe, can't even say its rare, blizz might as well sell it in the blizzstore just to fuck over the dupers.
    80k + 2 runes which are ~50k each + Scarlet chestpiece (~60k). So something like 240k in total.
    It is still relatively cheap, but not outrageously cheap for the unarmored Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    A lucky pull indeed. Congrats!
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-02-21 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    80k + 2 runes which are ~50k each + Scarlet chestpiece (~60k). So something like 240k in total.
    It is still relatively cheap, but not outrageously cheap for the unarmored Tiger.
    On most servers on EU, the runes sell for like 10-20k each max - https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/#sylvanas/item/22682. There's a lot less of them on US servers but they are all below 20k each - https://theunderminejournal.com/#guldan/item/22682. Just picked random servers but you can scroll down and check all the servers. Also people usually selling them on forums for ~10k/each.

Sorry for the offtopic! Hopefully I can post here very soon with a relevant picture (after I've done my weekly ICC/Ulduar runs)

10+ Year Old Account
    Over 110 lockouts on various characters.
    What a choir it became in the end :-P

Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”