Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    I've now had 2 of the blazing drake drop in my pursuit of the handmaiden (yes I have 12-B already).

I wish I was in your shoes on that one, 10 full clears of heroic DS every week is getting old...
    I clear with 5 and it's getting extremely painful for me. Can't imagine how you keep doing this raid (I HATE Spines of Deathwing) with 10 characters on a weekly basis.

I've now had 2 of the blazing drake drop in my pursuit of the handmaiden (yes I have 12-B already).

I wish I was in your shoes on that one, 10 full clears of heroic DS every week is getting old...
    Well at least you can get like 25k if you do it on 25m heroic :P

I got blazing on my first solo kill, then went onto heroic and saw it drop again and thought it was the handmaiden one but nope. A few weeks ago I got it anyways, 28 heroic kills 10 normal to get both DW mounts.

Now just need 12-B.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post

I got blazing on my first solo kill, then went onto heroic and saw it drop again and thought it was the handmaiden one but nope. A few weeks ago I got it anyways, 28 heroic kills 10 normal to get both DW mounts.

Now just need 12-B.
    I got both Blazing and Handmaiden when it was current (thank god). Saw one Exp 12B whole of Cata and it got ninja'd by someone who thought they deserved it for forming a DS Normal pug on a Sunday afternoon >.>
    I got my Exp 12B end of MoP though so I never have to go back again
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    I am so jealous of everyone with Blazing Drake+Handmaiden. I am so tired of running this raid every single week with all 5 characters. Having both of them even means you don't need to do Spines of Deathwing, which is the most abominable fight in the entire game and gets old extremely fast. All other fights you can do semi-afk, without even paying attention to what's going on, but not Spines of Deathwing, it really annoys me to no end.

Yea, Spine is bad. 4 minutes of bad. lol Glad I don't have to go past it, unless I want the music from DW.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post

Now just need 12-B.
    You mean 2.5k, if it was 25k I'd be pushing to do 25H on as many characters as I could.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    I am so jealous of everyone with Blazing Drake+Handmaiden. I am so tired of running this raid every single week with all 5 characters. Having both of them even means you don't need to do Spines of Deathwing, which is the most abominable fight in the entire game and gets old extremely fast. All other fights you can do semi-afk, without even paying attention to what's going on, but not Spines of Deathwing, it really annoys me to no end.
    You can go semi-afk on spine, doing just that as I type this. AFK while waiting for 9 bloods to spawn, pop a tentacle and the bloods, 9 stack, pop the plate, kill tendon, afk again.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

You mean 2.5k, if it was 25k I'd be pushing to do 25H on as many characters as I could.

- - - Updated - - -

You can go semi-afk on spine, doing just that as I type this. AFK while waiting for 9 bloods to spawn, pop a tentacle and the bloods, 9 stack, pop the plate, kill tendon, afk again.
    Well yea that's what I meant but since you do it 10 times, that makes it 25k total. :P

Yea, if you do it that way. I just go left and right the whole fight.

Its been a good 24 hours!
    260 and going strong.
    Blazing drake. black battleboar, poundfist and emerald drake

Now if i just were this lucky with the ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Cant post any screenshots yet but these last 2 weeks I've been fortunate enough to get my hands on Poundfist, Fiery Warhorse and Grand Black War Mammoth. For some reason I'm not as hyped about these mounts as I thought I'd be, probably because I haven't really put any effort into farming these mounts. The mounts that I'm actually trying "really hard" to get are Invincible Rein's and Mimiron's head... Hopefully one day I'll get to add them to my trophy case,. Currently at 70 + attempts across 5-6 characters.

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I am not going back to ICC in a LONG time! 271 unique mounts (323 in-game all counting) and still going forward! Since I seriously cba, I am not bothering with Draenor rares at this point in time apart from Poundfist which I got through a lucky login one night. Also got gold cap ready for the swift zulian tiger, and soon another gold cap ready for a Black Proto-Drake...or maybe the Heavenly Onyx...I'll see. So far none has shown up on the BMAH here...

Invincible is THE mount though, the one I have had a craving for since ICC was released...I have soloed ICC 25-man HC over 3 years worth of resets across my accounts! This has given me a fresh surge of energy in the quest for more mounts...Now my focus stays on Dragon Soul for the experiment and Blazing, + Ulduar for Mimiron's.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-04-05 at 03:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

I swear, I am not going back to ICC in a LONG time! 271 unique mounts (323 in-game all counting) and still going forward! Since I seriously cba, I am not bothering with Draenor rares at this point in time apart from Poundfist which I got through a lucky login one night. Also got gold cap ready for the swift zulian tiger, and soon another gold cap ready for a Black Proto-Drake...or maybe the Heavenly Onyx...I'll see. So far none has shown up on the BMAH here...

Invincible is THE mount though, the one I have had a craving for since ICC was released...I have soloed ICC 25-man HC over 3 years worth of resets across my accounts! This has given me a fresh surge of energy in the quest for more mounts...Now my focus stays on Dragon Soul for the experiment and Blazing, + Ulduar for Mimiron's.
    The choice between Sha mount and Black Proto depends on certain factors. Personally the Sha mount is my favourite flying mount in the game (combines amazing skin with super rarity), so the choice for me is obvious, but some things to consider:

- Do you have 10-20 level 90 minimum characters? Yes? Great. No? Are you willing to level them up?
    - Are you willing to kill all the Pandaria World Bosses weekly (at least the Sha)with all those 10-20 characters? Don't forget you can't solo the Sha (at least not with all classes)
    - Are you willing to do it for 1-3 years? Maybe more?

If you don't mind doing any of the above then I would say go for the Black Proto. If not, go for the Sha mount. All of this obviously only matters if you have no preference for any of them, because if you do go for the one you want the most. Also if you don't mind farming another 953k gold then the choice is entirely based on personal preference.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-04-05 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Consider that once the next expansion comes out, the MoP bosses (not sure if that will include sha as he is a world bosses) will get "nerfed" via the "you deal shit loads more damage and take less damage" buff that we get for WotLK/Cata etc raids. So you'll maybe be a little more inclined to go smash him then than you are now.

Deleted
    and soon another gold cap ready for a Black Proto-Drake
    as fare as i know that is still not on the BMAH :P. So that leaves only 1 option the Heavenly Onyx from Sha ....

Deleted

Rivendare's mount dropped while I was leveling through Stratholme at lvl 50. I remembered to take a screenshot just as I was about to learn journeyman riding so I could learn it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Black proto will never be on the BMAH as stated by blizzard a long time ago. Its one of the unobtainable mounts they want to leave that way.
    Captnandcoke
    "I wish I could trade my heart for another liver, so then I could drink more and care less"

<The Horsemen> #1 9 Hour A Week Guild
    Twitch - Captnandcoke
    Armory - Captnandcoke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxajziegxx View Post
    Black proto will never be on the BMAH as stated by blizzard a long time ago. Its one of the unobtainable mounts they want to leave that way.
    Did they explicitly state that? Because the other one (plagued) is on there.

Deleted
    it has never showed up there.. neither in MoP nor this expansion across all servers.. plus wowhead got it listed as still unobtainable ingame... so i pretty much doubt its there .. think its only these Black proto/pvp mounts/some of the tgc mounts and ofc the super old mounts that arent up there

Oh and the Plagued one was on there since mop ( Hence why there are abit many of them now across differnt realms ;P )

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Did they explicitly state that? Because the other one (plagued) is on there.
    Seems weird that they'd allow the plagued one but somehow feel that the black one is "more holy" and thus won't be available?

Well, if they do not add it to the BMAH, I'll settle for the Sha mount then...after the zulian tiger that is. Damned thing is almost done escaping me!! *muhaha*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezip View Post
    it has never showed up there.. neither in MoP nor this expansion across all servers.. plus wowhead got it listed as still unobtainable ingame... so i pretty much doubt its there .. think its only these Black proto/pvp mounts/some of the tgc mounts and ofc the super old mounts that arent up there

Oh and the Plagued one was on there since mop ( Hence why there are abit many of them now across differnt realms ;P )
    Oh I'm not saying it is currently available, or that it will even be added, just that they have added unobtainable ones. The plagued wasn't originally on BMAH I think, did it not turn up in 5.3 or 5.4. Swift Zulian didn't turn up until WoD launched too. I think all/most of the TCG ones are available from the unclaimed black market container.

I'm just saying with the Plagued being on there, unless they explicitly state it won't be, there's always a chance it might be added in future.

edit: it was 5.1 it was added, still not with the launch of BMAH though