10+ Year Old Account

Shadowlands Dilettante achivment

since I only miss Shadowlands Dilettante achv for new meta achv Back from the Beyond for soul eater mount, my only questionis are all things in that achv doable solo?

thx in advance!!!

They are all soloable (at max level especially), though it'll take a fair while to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    They are all soloable (at max level especially), though it'll take a fair while to do
    thx alot for answering...btw any idea how much time aprox will I need to finish that achv maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Grof View Post
    thx alot for answering...btw any idea how much time aprox will I need to finish that achv maybe?
    I'm sorry to say you'll be looking at months of chipping away at it. The abomination factory is probably going to be the worst, as a lot of those achievements are based on a mix of RNG and timegating - daily or weekly quests, basically. Path of Ascension should be relatively easy, and so should Ember Court now they've changed it to be doable once a day instead of once a week, but you'll need to do a bunch of quests to unlock all the guests. The mushroom reputation will take a while, but doing all the dailies each day should get you to exalted in a month or two.

The stitchworks, though, I'd expect to be checking back there daily or weekly (whenever new quests pop up, I don't remember) for at least a month if daily, or longer if weekly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry to say you'll be looking at months of chipping away at it. The abomination factory is probably going to be the worst, as a lot of those achievements are based on a mix of RNG and timegating - daily or weekly quests, basically. Path of Ascension should be relatively easy, and so should Ember Court now they've changed it to be doable once a day instead of once a week, but you'll need to do a bunch of quests to unlock all the guests. The mushroom reputation will take a while, but doing all the dailies each day should get you to exalted in a month or two.

The stitchworks, though, I'd expect to be checking back there daily or weekly (whenever new quests pop up, I don't remember) for at least a month if daily, or longer if weekly.
    ohhh gosh...ty vm you are very kind...cheer!!! and one last question...do I need to be assigned to specific covenant when I do quest... for example, when I do Ember Court, do I need to be assigned to Venthyr???

They made the ember court daily? Really stings after the grind I went through for party herald… Definitely one of the most time consuming achievements in the game, or at least it was.

ohhh gosh...ty vm you are very kind...cheer!!! and one last question...do I need to be assigned to specific covenant when I do quest... for example, when I do Ember Court, do I need to be assigned to Venthyr???
    You do need to be assigned to a covenant to do its special feature, so that'll be a bit of a hassle, but if my memory serves me correctly once you're above a certain Renown level you can easily swap between Covenants with no cost or cooldown by visiting the NPCs in Oribos.

In which case, I would suggest figuring out if the stitchworks constructs give their quests weekly or daily and essentially check them first, do the quests, swap to Night Fae, do the mushroom dailies, and then once you've knocked those out if you have the time and desire you can work on the Ember Court, and you *should* be able to get the Path of Ascension stuff done within one play session (maybe two) at this point, anima upgrades aside

Quote Originally Posted by DechCJC View Post
    They made the ember court daily? Really stings after the grind I went through for party herald… Definitely one of the most time consuming achievements in the game, or at least it was.
    Yeah, a couple patches ago. You still need to farm out Infernal Rubies if you wanna reroll the guests or whatnot, but other than that it's been daily since around 10.1, I think.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you have multiple characters you can do one each. They don’t have to be done on the same character